My new toy, can be your new toy!
I’ve been looking at getting a home security camera setup, but just hadn’t taken the plunge. When I saw the price tag on these tiny cameras, I knew I had to at least try it. Let me tell you, these little cams pack a big punch!
The camera connects to WiFi, so you can monitor your home while on the go. It also offers two way communication so you can chat with people at home, or tell someone robbing you to get out!
The WyzeCam also offers,
- 1080p Full HD: 2.8mm focal length. 110º wide angle lens. 1/2.7″ CMOS sensor. 1920×1080 (1080p) full HD
- Night Vision: F2.0 aperture, IR-CUT filter, and two 850nm infrared LEDs
- Motion Detection with push alerts to your phone.
- Smart Sound Recognition, the camera even listens for smoke alarms and CO monitors
- Rolling 14 day cloud storage. Alerts that you receive will record a 12-15 second video clip which is saved to a cloud where you can review, or download and save. This is free and requires no additional cost or subscription.
- Continuous recording with the use of a MicroSD card.
- Time Lapse video, to perhaps record your day at home in hyper speed?
The WyzeCam comes with an amazing price tag of $19.99 if purchased through the WyzeCam site.
Watch the video below as I unbox and set up a camera, then leave a comment for a chance to win one of three WyzeCams offered by the company for our readers.
Important: Winners of the WyzeCam will be picked randomly. I will ship the cameras anywhere in the US or Canada. If you wish to comment on the post, but don’t have an address in the US or Canada I can ship to, please let us know so that we can ensure only those eligible to receive the cameras are in the running.
Disclaimer: While WyzeCam has graciously provided units for a giveaway, I purchased my units on my own, and didn’t speak to the company until after I had already made my purchase. The opinions expressed in the video are entirely my own.