Because it is becoming known that a major part of our mission is to assist users of the iPhone, UTB has been offered a first look at a groundbreaking, revolutionary, imaginative device that will change your way of thinking about the iPhone from now …until then.
Taking notice of the emerging envy of iPhone users of both physical keyboards and the wider display area of the upcoming BlackBerry Passport, BlackJack Enterprises LLC, in conjunction with infamous entrepreneur and metrosexual Ryan Seaweed, has developed the Swipo™ keyboard case for iPhone users. This case allows iPhone users to use TWO iPhones, side by side, to allow for a wider viewing area, and as a bonus adds a physical keyboard. The phones communicate with each other via bluetooth, so that there is not a conflict when launching apps. Each phone is “app aware” of the app being run on the other.
The new keycase as it is called, will accommodate both the iphone 4 and iPhone 5 variations, incorporates both styles of lightning connectors, and comes complete with auxiliary battery. Be sure to click the photo above for a detailed view of this beautifully crafted product!
The built in features of this innovative slide on keyboard will solve multiple problems currently suffered by iPhone users.
1) You will not be required to upgrade your phone. Or your accessories.
2) You will be able to make use of your previous generation phone that was made obsolete by the current generation iPhone.
3) You will not need to upgrade to the iPhone 6, since using two phones side by side will provide the increased screen real estate that you have been desiring.
4) With the built in 100000 MaH auxiliary battery, you will be able to get through your ENTIRE DAY without a charge.
5) Yes it has a capacitive keyboard, of course. However, due to legal restrictions, it will only be able function as a fingerprint scanner and home button activator. Just hover your finger over the keyboard wait until the finger scanner activates, then swipe up to go home!
6) With true duotasking, you can run up to TWO apps simultaneously and independently and view and use them simultaneously as well.
7) Double core processing. However many cores you had on your iPhone, this ingenious device will DOUBLE them!
In addition to solving these problems, when viewing photos or videos, new capability will be added to apps to create a 3D stereoscopic effect by presenting an image from a slightly different angle on each phone. With the Swipo 3D headset, also currently in development, users will be able to view 3D content by directing each phone’s image separately to each RETINA.
Fully aware of the recent legal battles suffered by the Typo Products LLC,
the keyboard will NOT be available for sale in the United States, but will first target Latin American countries, where it will be known as “El Swipo”
Sales of the Swipo™ are scheduled to directly coincide with the launch of the iPhone 6 and the BlackBerry passport. The company hopes to make BOTH obsolete with this amazing product.
So iPhone users you MAY want to hold out this time and reconsider that next upgrade.
Remember, if you are an avid iPhone user and fan, you heard it first right here on UTB! Stay tuned for more exciting iPhone news!
All of the ideas here presented are the patent pending legal property of BlackJack Enterprises LLC