If you’re not a fan of Star Wars, you’re dead to me.
It seems like we’ve been waiting far too long for the next installment of the Star Wars franchise. Sure, we had Rogue One to hold us over, but there’s a continuing story we’ve been waiting on! And now there is a new trailer to tease us even more.
In this trailer:
- Are those some beefed up At-Ats?
- Cyborg Luke!
- Oh my goodness she’s got some power!
- What’s up with his face?
- Oh no he’s not… is he? Did he? Oh my God I think he did.
- Chewy! And… a wookie parrot?
- Wow, I totally forgot that dude.
- Oh no she’s not… is she? Uh oh.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi hits theaters December 15th