Play as the South Park kids in PvP battles!
Is something missing from your phone? Are you all business all the time? Do you need a break from the everything that only crudely drawn crude children can bring you? Then brighten up sunshine, your app has arrived. Welcome South Park: Phone Destroyer to Android.
Ubisoft brings Cartman, Kenny, Stan and Kyle to duke it out on your Android phone. The game is a card based PvP battle royale. No, don’t worry, it’s not a digital version of a card game, who wants that? Not me, that’s for sure. No, cards are collected to build your squad, and power them up as you play. Each character has different abilities, so you shouldn’t worry about getting bored too soon.
The Google Play description of the game follows:
All those countless hours spent on your phone have been preparing you for this moment.
Fulfill your destiny and become… THE ULTIMATE PHONE DESTROYER!
From South Park Digital Studios comes a real-time battle game like nothing you’ve ever experienced before! Take on Cartman, Kenny, Stan and Kyle in all out mobile mayhem!
South Park: Phone DestroyerTM brings you iconic South Park characters, action packed real-time strategy, exploding PvP battles, trademark South Park humor and collectible cards in a perfect mix that’s spicier than Cartman’s chili con carne.
Assemble the ultimate team of cowboys, wizards, cyborgs and more and get ready to crush your opponent!
– A whole new South Park experience with new and twisted versions of iconic characters like Stan of Many Moons, Cyborg Kenny, Ninjew Kyle, Grand Wizard Cartman… and many more!
– Beat down opponents in real-time PVP battles.
– Experience a hilarious single player story written in collaboration with South Park Digital Studios.
– Collect and upgrade over 80 unique cards featuring all-new, beautifully rendered designs.
– Join a team and boost your decks by sharing cards with your teammates.
– Customize your hero to be the baddest looking kid on the block.
– Witness Randy cross-dressing in new and exciting outfits.
– Kill Kenny.
You can head to the Google Play Store and grab the game now. The game is free to play, but of course there are in-game ads and purchases.