In a twist of fate, a Samsung store reminds us of earlier woes.
Samsung has brought a new phone to market. With the introduction of the new Galaxy S8 announcement, Samsung can finally put all their explosive past troubles behind them, and focus on better and brighter things.
But fate had a different idea. Just one day before the introduction of the new device, a Samsung Experience store in Singapore caught fire.
You just can’t make this stuff up.
Luckily no one was injured in the fire, and it’s as yet no information as to what started the fire. And in all honesty, we probably won’t hear the reason, as it’s all too likely that the fire had nothing to do with Samsung devices at all. At the same time, the incident ensures that Samsung’s explosive Note 7 was on people’s minds as jokes about the Samsung fire ran rampant on the day of the S8’s announcement.
You can’t help but feel a little bad for Samsung.