QNX SDP 7.0 is Launched – the renowned software development platform, has taken a major leap forward with the release of Software Development Platform 7.0 (SDP 7.0). This highly anticipated launch marks a significant milestone for QNX, as it unveils a range of powerful tools designed to combat malware and cyber breaches. With an unwavering focus on security, QNX SDP 7.0 sets new standards in the industry, providing users with a more secure environment than ever before. This article explores the key highlights of QNX SDP 7.0, including its comprehensive multi-level security, safety-driven design, increased computing power, and the inclusion of award-winning development tools.
QNX SDP 7.0: Unveiling the Most Secure and Powerful Software Development Platform
QNX teams are not resting for a minute. Software Development Platform 7.0 (SDP 7.0), the new update for QNX software is now available and it has made QNX more secure then ever.
The new software includes tools which helps against malware and cyber breaches. QNX SDP 7.0 is the new top level standard for security with safety certifications that are already proven in the market.
The SDP 7.0 highlights :
Complete multi-level security
- Configurable: Optimal security levels can be specified by the system-wide policy-driven security model.
- Runtime protection: Highly secure systems can leverage security features such as address space layout randomization, secure boot, chain of trust establishment, integrity measurement, mandatory access control, path space control, rootless execution and anomaly detection.
- Secure software delivery: Software supply chain integrity management enabled through digitally signed package delivery and software update alerts.
Safety by design
- Safety certified pedigree: ISO 26262 ASIL D for automotive, IEC 61508 SIL3 for industrial and IEC 62304 for medical.
- Component isolation: Separation between user applications, system services and device drivers enabled by the QNX Neutrino RTOS’ proven microkernel architecture.
- Selectable scheduling algorithms: Priority based, sporadic and time-triggered deterministic algorithms for system flexibility.
- Guaranteed CPU allocation: Minimum CPU allocation at the thread or process level.
Increased computing power
- High performance: Full 64-bit and 32-bit support for ARMv7, ARMv8 and Intel x86 Architecture.
- Complete hardware optimization: AMD, Intel, Nvidia, NXP/Freescale, Qualcomm, Renesas, Samsung, Texas Instruments and Xilinx SoCs, Comprehensive board support packages.
- GPU integration: ARM, Imagination, Intel, Nvidia, Qualcomm and Vivante.
Award winning development tools
- Development lifecycle tools: QNX Momentics Tool Suite provides time-saving tools for the entire development cycle in a single, unified standards-based environment.
- Standards-based: Eclipse-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE), GCC command line tools, Valgrind integration and C++14 support
- Debug and optimize: Complete system-level debugging and optimization through best-in-class application profiler, code coverage, memory and runtime analysis tools.
QNX SDP 7.0 emerges as an exceptional software development platform, raising the bar for security, safety, and performance. Its multi-level security features provide users with the ability to configure optimal security levels through a policy-driven model. Moreover, the platform offers runtime protection with an array of security features, ensuring the integrity and safety of systems.
Discover the untold stories and revelations presented by UTB BLOGS. Let us ignite your imagination—get in touch for a gateway to endless information.