BlackBerry 10 users can now buy a native Spotify app.
One of the most well known developers for BlackBerry 10, Nemory Studios, has released a new app on the website that is dedicated to BB10 apps. The new app is Spotify for BlackBerry 10.
The app cost $4.99 instead of $6.99 and you can purchase it from Nemory’s site. Since the changes made by BlackBerry in their BlackBerry World store which shows only free apps, Nemory continues to sell his BB10 apps from a new website called “BlackBerryDroidStore”.
According to Nemory’s description Spotify for BB10 works well on all BB10 devices.
This is the app description from Nemory site :
Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode. Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any timeSpotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device–mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment – cancel any time you like.
Works for all BlackBerry 10 devices: Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, Q5
View this post on Instagram
Finally! Spotify is now available for BlackBerry 10 devices! IT'S FAST! IT'S RELIABLE! IT JUST WORKS! Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are. With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Download Now via BlackBerry Droid Store: https://blackberrydroidstore.com/product/spotify/ #NemoryStudios #Spotify #BlackBerry