As the weather warms…the birds start to chirp and that winter gut starts to show under your t-shirts. There is no better time to grab your BlackBerry, tie those running shoes and fire up BWA’s newest version of CascaRun Pro.
CascaRun Pro ($4.99) is going from version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 and with it brings:
* Fixed Bluetooth issue with 10.3.1.
* Added support for SD card in music player (HUGE!)
* Use more 10.3.1 features.
* Make the random playlist really random.
* Always use time instead of distance for x-axis or indoor activities.
* Fixed issue with importing/exporting files with “dots” in the file name.
* Fixed issue when selecting artist/album with the free version.
* Minor clean-up.
If you want to download or force the update (if it doesn’t show you), then click on the link.
Enjoy and happy running!