If you have not seen part one of this introduction to BES12 Cloud ( ♫ I’m doing fine up here on cloud 12 ☼ ) you may wish to do so.
In part one I showed how to:
- Create an account to access the BlackBerry Enterprise Store.
- Acquire a free 30 day evaluation of BES12 Cloud.
- Create a tenant account used to access the cloud services. In this case it is BES12 Cloud.
- Create an admin account to access the BES12 Cloud console.
- Activate a BlackBerry 10 phone.
- Switch from Personal side to Work side using BlackBerry Balance.
In this part two I show:
- How to push apps to BlackBerry World – Work.
- How to push an email account to the activated BB10 phone.
- A brief introduction to BES12 policies.
- How to deactivate a BB10 from BES12 Cloud.