Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passport and BBM
I mean to create this threads to discuss issues regarding Passport not a slam against the phone cause I love my Passport. Hopefully people able to share solutions or share common issues that is not isolated to lousy user like me :P.
Sharing photos on BBM group. I don't recall with Z30 when a picture was share within the group one has to save the picture to view the entire photo. It seems with Passport the pictures are cut off unless you save and view it elsewhere.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
Are you using a 10.3.1 os? I read somewhere that with that OS, there is additional data management, and you can choose to limit email data size, picture size, etc unless you request more - maybe that is set?
Nothing here Bambino. Just the usual double tap.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
[-] The following 3 users Like Chaplain_Clancy's post:
  • bambinoitaliano, MissoulaMarinerFan, slff
(22-10-2014, 05:31 AM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: Nothing here Bambino. Just the usual double tap.

Thank you!
(22-10-2014, 05:31 AM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: Nothing here Bambino. Just the usual double tap.

Lmao Double Lmao i didn't know that, Surprised
Posted from the best phone on the market, And am not part of the peevelichous crew and i dont even like the guy, if he is one.

PASSPORT
(28-11-2014, 07:12 AM)slff Wrote: Lmao Double Lmao i didn't know that, Surprised

Oh good at least i got someone to share my stupidity.
(28-11-2014, 01:19 PM)bambinoitaliano Wrote: Oh good at least i got someone to share my stupidity.

Ya but i'm really stupid, no sharing
Posted from the best phone on the market, And am not part of the peevelichous crew and i dont even like the guy, if he is one.

PASSPORT
I don't do leak. I win!
I leak all the time.

PASSPORT
you're a bladder fool :P