Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Findings and Fixes for all 10.3.0 OS
Information 
This thread is separate to post any problems or solutions with newest 10.3.0.1418. So far running great, but found one problem so far.
With all 10.3.0 leaks so far, after a full backup with BB Link, call log is completely erased. Simple restart will re-populate call log.

EDIT: Title is now for any 10.3.0 OS, not enough traffic to warrant separate threads for each new release.

Let us know what you find. Thanks.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Call volume seems to be a lot better, could turn it down compared to 1154.
Hearing aid compatibility seems to work better also.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
1418 is running well on my Passport. No issues here. I'm very curious about your call log issue, though. I haven't had that experience and I had quite a few calls yesterday. Hmm.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Azensun's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
Been reading, some say they no longer lose call log after backing up with BB Link after upgrading to 1418. Will find out again in the morning. Most problems on other Blackberry phones. None I've read on Passport.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
Unfortunately, after backing up with BB Link this morning, call log is still erased. Restart re-populates, but not what I like to see.
Can't find any info anywhere yet.
That call log not being restored is weird. I've never seen that before. I've been really busy with several projects at work but I'll be loading this on one of my test phones tonight.
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
That's great Robert. Be nice to see if it happens to everyone.
Robert, hope you can use your test device soon. Just did a full backup with BB Link, call log erased as always.
May be considered a minor bug, but is a bit annoying.
Haven't had a chance to load on the z10 but it's running super sweet on my Passport
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
Seems call volume is iffy at times also. Thx, Robert.