Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Passport Home Screenshots
(19-01-2016, 10:57 AM)mscloutier Wrote: Screen shot of the Star Tracker app.

Martin gets a cookie.

I almost always use a space pic for my wallpaper. Love the way the stars twinkle when I unlock my device.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes pippimarried's post:
  • mscloutier
I'm using 2 - lock screen and home screen. I love the ability to have 2 images with BB10

Space or earth pics for lock screen and beach for wallpaper.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less...."
[-] The following 2 users Like kpbutton's post:
  • mscloutier, Schmurf.
(19-01-2016, 07:46 PM)pippimarried Wrote: Martin gets a cookie.

I almost always use a space pic for my wallpaper. Love the way the stars twinkle when I unlock my device.

Does it come with a UTB mug? Hehe!
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

You are on your own as far as the UTB mug.  Hehe!
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(19-01-2016, 03:43 PM)Schmurf. Wrote: Nice graphic! I showed it to my son who is a big Batman fan. Unfortunately also an iPhone fan, which is why he carries his phone charger with him everywhere.

Just like my wife, her nickname is wall hugger
[-] The following 1 user Likes hockeyshaun's post:
  • mscloutier
(18-01-2016, 04:29 AM)pippimarried Wrote: Mine.
Bonus points if you recognize it.
That is the Star Tracker app as someone said. I'm pretty certain the constellation is Orion. :)

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes MissoulaMarinerFan's post:
  • pippimarried
(22-01-2016, 03:41 PM)hockeyshaun Wrote: Just like my wife, her nickname is wall hugger

Lol Tounge
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

I simply go for the default home screen. I have never customised any of my BlackBerry phones, beyond using whatever home screen is there already.

(03-02-2016, 07:50 PM)SipoKapumba Wrote: I simply go for the default home screen. I have never customised any of my BlackBerry phones, beyond using whatever home screen is there already.

Sipo, that's part of the fun! I used to get vinyl art skins for my devices. Started back with our old Gen3 iPods. We weren't worried about dropping them, just protecting from scratches. A company called Gelaskins (now Nuvango) made them. You could choose from a wide range of artwork and get a matching image to use for your home screen. Then the entire device was a piece of art with protection.

Sadly they only make them for iCrap and Samsung now. But, now you can buy clothing from them and I got a cool David Bowie image t-shirt for Christmas. (thanks darling!)
(04-02-2016, 12:44 AM)Schmurf. Wrote: Sipo, that's part of the fun! I used to get vinyl art skins for my devices. Started back with our old Gen3 iPods. We weren't worried about dropping them, just protecting from scratches. A company called Gelaskins (now Nuvango) made them. You could choose from a wide range of artwork and get a matching image to use for your home screen. Then the entire device was a piece of art with protection.

Sadly they only make them for iCrap and Samsung now. But, now you can buy clothing from them and I got a cool David Bowie image t-shirt for Christmas. (thanks darling!)
You know what? I might just try a skin for a change, that is what the UTB spirit is about - discovery and going beyond one's comfort zone. The question is, what skin?