Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dev Release 10.3.1.396 (632)
With this new release, I have been expecting Robert to jump on this with a new thread. Available at other forums, but not right to copy their post. I have Z30 on my mega:

UPDATED by Robert:

Thanks for covering D. I've been swamped with work and am currently in the middle of 5 projects. Anyway, here are the links:

NOTE: The original BlackBerry links are dead as this was apparently a mistaken release. These are Full Auto-loaders for a recent build. It's still pretty new so if you take the plunge, let us know how things go. Please be advised that Flash is temporarily disabled in this Build.

If you want to dig into the Autoloaders, Darcy was able to update DBBT to 2.2.9.1 which will handle 10.3.1. It is a BETA so feel free to post any bugs that you may have. A few of us are in a group with him and can let him know.

Credit is given to the fellow BlackBerry faithful who took time to upload these files before they went dead.

z3 BitCasa Link_Working Hybrid with NO Pins Special Thanks to Thurask

Passport BitCasa Link_Full OS Thanks to DarcyTallGuy

STL100-1 BitCasa Link Thanks to SCrid2000

STL100-3 BitCasa Link Thanks to SCrid2000

STL100-4 Mega Link Thanks to mrjmc99

STA100-3 Mega Link Thanks to DLewis

STA100-5 Mega Link Thanks to mainely_linux

SQN100-3 Mega Link Thanks to dvarnai

UTB does not take responsibility for any issues that you may have. INSTALLING THESE FILES ARE DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Your device PINS will be visible on your screens.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 5 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • , ital1, playbookster, Robert, veeru789
May have jumped on this one too fast. Many are running this version and are very happy.
Others are complaining like crazy. As usual, last number below 1000, you'll get you BBID on screen.
Gonna do some more checking before loading. Will report back.
I've already loaded on my z30 and am still syncing. I'll post my findings later.
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert's post:
  • DickLewis13
Thanks, Robert.
I'll wait for it to go above 1000, I can't have ugly pins cluttering my screen lol. Thanks though :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes playbookster's post:
  • ital1
This OS is crazy fast on my z30.
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
  • veeru789
(02-10-2014, 02:06 PM)playbookster Wrote: I'll wait for it to go above 1000, I can't have ugly pins cluttering my screen lol. Thanks though :)

PINs are beautiful.

They're actually more transparent than they used to be.
  • veeru789
Still debating with myself on giving this a shot. Never been a fan of the watermarks.
Have usually waited until the 1000 over and above release.
You can hardly see the pins. It is worth the upgrade just to get led customizations.
I had an app for LED customizing. Change BlackBerry to different BlackBerry, wouldn't accept code. Author never replied.