Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reputation Numbers Explained
(26-10-2015, 07:59 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: BTW, need to use desktop mode to permanently delete a post, default is soft delete from mobile/app version.

I believe delete option has been removed from desktop version, probably a good thing. I think a good idea is to contact a moderator if a post requires deleting, that way it will stop things getting out of hand with people deleting posts as they wish.
Quite sure you can delete your own post. Just not the first post in a thread you started, which effectively deletes the thread. That is the difference.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
OK, got it. Thanks DL
I don't even have a reputation. I'm a nobody, ;(
Don't think too much of what I've been called, if that is what a reputation is.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Observation Junkie
Reputation is what other think of you. Character is who you really are. I'll take character over reputation any day.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • mscloutier
Nice thought, but has absolutely nothing to do with thread.
Most don't see the "RATE" button, because it only shows up on web view or full version.

(14-05-2016, 04:33 AM)newcollector Wrote: Reputation is what other think of you. Character is who you really are. I'll take character over reputation any day.
(15-12-2015, 07:21 AM)Observation Junkie Wrote: I don't even have a reputation. I'm a nobody, ;(

At least you've got 1 reputation... I've got zero :p
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fayzul's post:
  • Brad
Character for the win!
This thread was for info, not chit chat. Questions about the Rate button is fine, the rest is not.
Otherwise I will lock the thread.