Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reputation Numbers Explained
(24-11-2014, 12:49 PM)slff Wrote: so what are we staying on topic about, stickies, or Brad

It's about Brad and his personal hygiene habits, giving UTB a bad rep. I think....?
UTB's one and only 'Posting Ninja'
Actually since so few members even understand nor use RATE for reputation, it seems it doesn't matter if thread stays 100% on topic or not.
Oh well, carry on. :)
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(26-12-2014, 07:19 AM)DLewis13 Wrote: Actually since so few members even understand nor use RATE for reputation, it seems it doesn't matter if thread stays 100% on topic or not.
Oh well, carry on. :)

It all started when the like button was introduced. Most people understand like since it is integrated into most social networks, including BBM. Reputation is a different creature altogether. Most people don't understand it and if you've got lots of it, you may be a snob...or an Ambassador.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chaplain_Clancy's post:
  • james pisano
That sounds reasonable, I think. Maybe when we get the upgrades, we can have a Thanks button also.
Seems the members are more familiar with Like and Thanks.
[-] The following 2 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • james pisano, sethr
I suggested a 'thanks' button. The howitzers were then pointed at me, and I was shot down!

[-] The following 2 users Like Azensun's post:
  • , james pisano
New game Azensun, hopefully upgrade soon. If we stick with like and reputation, fine if there are changes, that's fine also.
Very helpful. :-) I assumed it was just a measure of how many times you posted and possibly how many threads you started.
Hopefully "Rate" shows up in UTB app eventually. From app, you can click username and rate that member,
but to rate a post, you need the "Rate" button using full web version.
Of course, some think if you rate a member too much, they might get a swelled head. Hehe!
(28-12-2014, 06:18 AM)Azensun Wrote: I suggested a 'thanks' button. The howitzers were then pointed at me, and I was shot down!

"Thanks"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ray689's post:
  • DickLewis13
Very Helpful. LMAO
[-] The following 1 user Likes sethr's post:
  •