Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reputation Numbers Explained
Never knew about the numbers. Lordy, I must be really a tech goober! Somebody slap me so I will wake up and notice these things.
That's what that pretty green 2 under Reputation: is for, nc. Great way to let a member know if they have done something out of the ordinary for UTB.
A great post, being helpful, general sweetheart. Hehe!
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I don't see those numbers since 98.3% of my posts are made via my Z10 thru Tapatalk. Guess I will have to check out things through my laptop. Seems I am missing out on some fun.
You see it all from computer on web version. Have to click on member name to see it from UTB app.
Likely same for Tapatalk.
I continue to see members thanked about special posts and threads. Seems that giving them a rating is seldom used. Thus the reason for this thread. Show your appreciation.! Thanks.
I think I asked this question when the likes appeared. It seems to me that you would only want to give one form of appreciation for a post and like is the most familiar.
Could be a real possibility. Thanks.

(21-10-2014, 03:29 PM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: I think I asked this question when the likes appeared. It seems to me that you would only want to give one form of appreciation for a post and like is the most familiar.
Not thinking just posts, more like over all helpfulness for want of a better explanation. Basically just going to the utmost to assist.
so what are we staying on topic about, stickies, or Brad
Posted from the best phone on the market, And am not part of the peevelichous crew and i dont even like the guy, if he is one.

PASSPORT
In this thread, about reputation numbers I suppose.