Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello all...
(01-10-2014, 11:08 AM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: Hey john_v, good to see you here. Hope you're well.

Hey, likewise!

Good to be here amongst friends and likeminded folks.

Been putzing around, leaving my mark on some threads (and now someone will have to follow me around with a towel!)
Someone get James!! We need a towel over here!

Gimme my Passport!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • john_v
Clean up on aisle introduction thread!
(01-10-2014, 09:52 AM)john_v Wrote: Hey I'm not that far from Normal...Normal, IL that is...

Welcome John, I'm far from Normal, but have driven through it every now and then since. It keeps getting closer to Bloomington somehow...
UTB's one and only 'Posting Ninja'
[-] The following 1 user Likes BB4edge's post:
  • john_v
(01-10-2014, 02:35 PM)BB4edge Wrote: Welcome John, I'm far from Normal, but have driven through it every now and then since. It keeps getting closer to Bloomington somehow...

I'm actually up closer to chicago, so I'm probably farther from Normal than you are Big_smile2
I was raised in Peoria, did my undergradl in Lincoln, IL. I now live in Louisville so I am much further from normal than you, John. This Thanksgiving our family gathers in Downers Grove, so I do have a connection to the great state of Illinois.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • john_v
(01-10-2014, 11:58 PM)newcollector Wrote: I was raised in Peoria, did my undergradl in Lincoln, IL. I now live in Louisville so I am much further from normal than you, John. This Thanksgiving our family gathers in Downers Grove, so I do have a connection to the great state of Illinois.

I love Kentucky! Would bail on Illinois in a heartbeat!
Confused there for a second, two threads mentioning Illinois.
Old guy will get it eventually.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
This is my take on Peoria: if God were going to give the world an enema, Peoria is where he would insert.
(02-10-2014, 01:51 AM)newcollector Wrote: This is my take on Peoria: if God were going to give the world an enema, Peoria is where he would insert.

You're lucky I wasn't drinking coffee...otherwise you'd owe me a new Q10