Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi from Egypt!
Hello everyone.
I'm Omar, Egyptian born in Dubai, 24 years old. I recently graduated from university I am a forever diehard blackberry user. My first BlackBerry was a bold 9000 and that's how the love story started.
I am a civil engineer I work at Emaar(yes those who built burj khalifa) Egypt/UAE. Depends on the projects I get.
I am currently using a Z10STL100-2 White edition rocking a sky blue case. I am also running 10.3.0.1154 and I'm loving it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes UnlimitedEra's post:
  • undbiter65
Oops, just welcomed you in another thread. Oh well, welcome again! :)

Gimme my Passport!
Welcome! And you are rocking a great OS on a great device! I have to ask; are you going to get the Passport?
Also just welcomed you earlier. One more time. Welcome!
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Welcome!!
Welcome Omar!
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
Welcome! Make yourself at home!

(22-09-2014, 09:54 PM)UnlimitedEra Wrote: Hello everyone.
I'm Omar, Egyptian born in Dubai, 24 years old. I recently graduated from university I am a forever diehard blackberry user. My first BlackBerry was a bold 9000 and that's how the love story started.
I am a civil engineer I work at Emaar(yes those who built burj khalifa) Egypt/UAE. Depends on the projects I get.
I am currently using a Z10STL100-2 White edition rocking a sky blue case. I am also running 10.3.0.1154 and I'm loving it.

Welcome again Unlimted. Great to see you here other from the old place I use to hang out in.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bambinoitaliano's post:
  • UnlimitedEra
Yes many unlimited hello
Posted from the best phone on the market, And am not part of the peevelichous crew and i dont even like the guy, if he is one.

PASSPORT
[-] The following 1 user Likes slff's post:
  • UnlimitedEra
How's MB64 doing? Gold Boot? and that flying chicken.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.