Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any legs on Visa and Victoria?
http://www.ubergizmo.com/2014/09/blackbe...-for-2015/

I suppose it's very much depend on the success of Passport.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
[-] The following 2 users Like bambinoitaliano's post:
  • sad_old_man, slff
I really think the passport will change things, call me optimistic.
Posted from the best phone on the market, And am not part of the peevelichous crew and i dont even like the guy, if he is one.

PASSPORT
[-] The following 2 users Like slff's post:
  • bambinoitaliano, sad_old_man
Looks interesting Bambi. Same problem in USA as SOM mentioned in UK. With an AT&T exclusive for the Passport, yet after almost 2 months, still not listing the phone anywhere.
Passport may not have a chance to be a major player here until AT&T gets off their keister and starts selling them. Then need exclusive to end so other carriers can sell the Passport, only then will we see what kind of sales it can generate. Here's hoping that I won't be too long after the first of the year.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I think it is going to be a wait and see scenario. I read Verizon BlackBerry forums, major complaints about how VZW handles our beloved phones.
Since the Passport is doing well and if classic also does well, i think we can expect many more innovative phones from BB.
Maybe or maybe not a rumour that I heard the Visa is already out for testing
Give it until after the first of the year, I'm sure we will hear a lot about next all touch, Z50 or whatever.
Thread got quiet. Did some searching today on Visa, checking any rumors and specs. Not a lot yet, but more is bound to pop up soon. Found only possible 5.2" screen, battery 3400 to 3800 mAh.
(23-11-2014, 02:39 AM)k_malhar Wrote: Maybe or maybe not a rumour that I heard the Visa is already out for testing

Would love to hear more about this. Are you able to get more information?
I'm reading and searching every day. What I've read so far, both phones could be great. Of course, they are BlackBerry.

(24-01-2015, 02:06 PM)ray689 Wrote: Would love to hear more about this. Are you able to get more information?