Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to do a Non-Destructive Update with Sachesi
I am dumb as a brick. The more instructions I seek the more confuse I get. The files that I downloaded, I can't even tell which is core, radio and debrick. Eh. I'll wait for the official release.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
Debrick OS has desktop in bar name, over 1gb.
Core OS is about 321mb give or take.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • bambinoitaliano
Thank you. Let me trying to understand the way I could. I just connect the passport to the computer. Open sachesi, click install, drag core file into sachesi, wait for it to finish, drag radio file in, wait till finish and drag all the apps bar files to install. And I'm done?
Yep, that's the trick, do you have problems like some using a Mac?
I have never actually try it before. The earlier version of Sachesi was giving me problem by itself. Those were the version where one needs the country code, carrier code and what not.
Good Luck! Loading 10.3.1.1016 or newest 1151?
Some problems in 1151, check thread in leaks sub forum.
Sorry about the slight confusion on the links. Normally I would add the separate Debrick and Core tags but was in hurry. I'll fix it right away.
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert's post:
  • bambinoitaliano
(17-11-2014, 01:21 AM)Robert Wrote: Sorry about the slight confusion on the links. Normally I would add the separate Debrick and Core tags but was in hurry. I'll fix it right away.

It's not you. I tend to google around for the same question I have. Not being technically adept, the more I read the more confusion I get that leads to more questions. I ended up just leave it alone. Learning to do the leak is the easier step. Running into problems and reversing the process is a challenge for me. Losing my chit over failed leak installation is not something I'm looking forward to. Lol! I know I need Dr Phil to hold my hand on this.
(17-11-2014, 04:04 AM)bambinoitaliano Wrote: It's not you. I tend to google around for the same question I have. Not being technically adept, the more I read the more confusion I get that leads to more questions. I ended up just leave it alone. Learning to do the leak is the easier step. Running into problems and reversing the process is a challenge for me. Losing my chit over failed leak installation is not something I'm looking forward to. Lol! I know I need Dr Phil to hold my hand on this.

Did you ever load the new OS?
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
No Robert. I talk to a friend he went back to the leak before this one. Said there is certain glitch that he don't like. I'm not a leak person. I'll wait til official release. I hate spending too much time going back to official os if there r things irks me on the new leak os. But I'm always interested in reading them though.