Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mind if I jump in here?
(07-08-2014, 02:14 PM)BB4edge Wrote: Thanks all for the welcomes... I'm liking the less bit of melodrama here already. I'll probably be in the lounge or the locker room mostly if anybody needs me. :p

Welcome! Isn't drama free a breath of fresh air?
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackJack's post:
  • undbiter65
Absolutely!!
UTB's one and only 'Posting Ninja'
[-] The following 1 user Likes BB4edge's post:
  • undbiter65
(07-08-2014, 07:20 PM)BlackJack Wrote: Welcome! Isn't drama free a breath of fresh air?

It's only drama free until BlackJack decides to bring up why BlackBerry should make another slider :P
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
[-] The following 7 users Like undbiter65's post:
  • , Azensun, BlackJack, Brad, Chaplain_Clancy, newcollector, Rural Geek
I WANNA SLIDER!!!!!! SurprisedCryingDoubt
don't judge me.
  • BB4edge
(08-08-2014, 03:04 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: It's only drama free until BlackJack decides to bring up why BlackBerry should make another slider :P

I must have missed that post... But they should...instead of making a bigger square 1:1 Passport!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BB4edge's post:
  • BlackJack
Those were the magic words.
You're very welcome here BB4edge !!

At least by me!!
  • BB4edge
(10-08-2014, 06:52 AM)BlackJack Wrote: I WANNA SLIDER!!!!!! SurprisedCryingDoubt
don't judge me.

We're not judging BJ.

More like laughing. But I do know you can buy a slider. But I can't remember if it was A&W or Boston Pizza that sold them.

I'm just funnen with ya BJ. Keep your fingers crossed you may never know, your dream may come true.
You can have my Blackberry when you pry it from my cold dead hands! Mad
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rural Geek's post:
  • BlackJack
(10-08-2014, 08:10 PM)Rural Geek Wrote: We're not judging BJ.

More like laughing. But I do know you can buy a slider. But I can't remember if it was A&W or Boston Pizza that sold them.

I'm just funnen with ya BJ. Keep your fingers crossed you may never know, your dream may come true.
Uh, pretty sure the only sliders worth eating are the ones from White Castle...dude.
[-] The following 2 users Like MissoulaMarinerFan's post:
  • BB4edge, Rural Geek
To be honest, the Passport has most of my issues with a non-slider covered - being minimal, the keyboard is not taking up screen real estate, it is paying it's rent for the real estate by being touch sensitive and useful when not being used as a keyboard... but it may be a bit bulky for the pocket.

There could be a way to fold it up when not in use but honestly I haven't thought of one... but I am thinking!

BlackBerry out thunk me on this one - who would have ever thought of a touch sensitive keyboard!
True innovation and game changer.
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
(11-08-2014, 06:47 AM)BlackJack Wrote: To be honest, the Passport has most of my issues with a non-slider covered - being minimal, the keyboard is not taking up screen real estate, it is paying it's rent for the real estate by being touch sensitive and useful when not being used as a keyboard... but it may be a bit bulky for the pocket.

There could be a way to fold it up when not in use but honestly I haven't thought of one... but I am thinking!

BlackBerry out thunk me on this one - who would have ever thought of a touch sensitive keyboard!
True innovation and game changer.

"True innovation and game changer", yes. But never buy the first model year of a new car. In this instance, touch sensitive keyboard. :p