Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mind if I jump in here?
(13-08-2014, 02:21 AM)BB4edge Wrote: Yes! But what I didn't ask was if it would work on my STL100-1.

You van ask, but I am sure it won't.
(12-08-2014, 09:00 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: BlackBerry touch devices are amazing! Have used sooo many devices. BlackBerry killed it with this keyboard. Get annoyed FAST with other vkbs.

Wait! Hold the phone. Did you say "other vkbs?"
When do you use other vkbs?
ADMIN!!!! Troll alert!!!!!
Get him!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like BlackJack's post:
  • , undbiter65
(13-08-2014, 02:21 AM)BB4edge Wrote: Yes! But what I didn't ask was if it would work on my STL100-1.

And why is my pin showing on the edges of my screen? Anyone know how to get my data back? Mega is being slow, fix it! The security wipe has taken more than 15 minutes, is it broken?

(13-08-2014, 05:47 PM)BlackJack Wrote: Wait! Hold the phone. Did you say "other vkbs?"
When do you use other vkbs?
ADMIN!!!! Troll alert!!!!!
Get him!!!

How else am I going to play candy crush, if not on an iphone? :P I keed!
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
(15-08-2014, 08:07 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: And why is my pin showing on the edges of my screen? Anyone know how to get my data back? Mega is being slow, fix it! The security wipe has taken more than 15 minutes, is it broken?

How else am I going to play candy crush, if not on an iphone? :P I keed!

I have a special place in my heart for those who have mysteriously forgotten their passwords and now have removed their battery to get it to stop security wiping and ask how to recover both the password and their data, having never performed a backup ever. You can't is never an acceptable answer for them.
UTB's one and only 'Posting Ninja'
[-] The following 1 user Likes BB4edge's post:
  • undbiter65
(15-08-2014, 02:03 PM)BB4edge Wrote: I have a special place in my heart for those who have mysteriously forgotten their passwords and now have removed their battery to get it to stop security wiping and ask how to recover both the password and their data, having never performed a backup ever. You can't is never an acceptable answer for them.
Ah the good 'ol leak days. For some darn reason they would always get released In the middle of the night lol. I remember many a sleepless night due to leaks.
(08-08-2014, 03:04 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: It's only drama free until BlackJack decides to bring up why BlackBerry should make another slider :P

BlackBerry should make another slider

Z30/10.3.x.xxxx & Q10/10.3.x.xxxx
[-] The following 3 users Like Moodyk's post:
  • BlackJack, Rural Geek, undbiter65
(16-08-2014, 02:07 PM)Moodyk Wrote: BlackBerry should make another slider

Ah you've done it Moody! He'll be here shortly preaching how a slider is the perfect phone, he'll probably even throw around some pics of the mock up he made. :P lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes undbiter65's post:
  • Moodyk
(16-08-2014, 02:07 PM)Moodyk Wrote: BlackBerry should make another slider

They should make another slider! Speaking of sliders, I had a few last night but they weren't White Castle's. But back on topic (as if there was one), I'm thinking of loading Mecca's prime hybrid to my old 9810. It's currently running 7.1.0.912 with the .861 radio. Geez, I need good BB10 leak instead... :)
UTB's one and only 'Posting Ninja'
[-] The following 1 user Likes BB4edge's post:
  • Moodyk
Ima little late but a slider is the perfect phone! I'm tired of sissy glass tapping give me a big screen and a man keyboard that you have to put some effort into and make it say what you typed!! Without bloody looking and proofreading and hogging half the screen for typing!! Then slide it out of the way when not typing!
why blackberry do you keep giving me cool stuff then taking it away??
Such a tease...
[-] The following 2 users Like BlackJack's post:
  • BB4edge, Moodyk
(18-08-2014, 06:14 PM)BlackJack Wrote: Ima little late but a slider is the perfect phone! I'm tired of sissy glass tapping give me a big screen and a man keyboard that you have to put some effort into and make it say what you typed!! Without bloody looking and proofreading and hogging half the screen for typing!! Then slide it out of the way when not typing!
why blackberry do you keep giving me cool stuff then taking it away??
Such a tease...
Sliders suck.......
[-] The following 1 user Likes undbiter65's post:
  • Moodyk