Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mind if I jump in here?
Nope, just interesting.

(26-08-2014, 09:28 PM)Moodyk Wrote: Post hoe
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(26-08-2014, 01:47 PM)Moodyk Wrote: I can tell you how to get banned. It's easy cheesy. I did it w/o even trying.

I think I started a thread about sharing your banning story, but I am all ears no matter where you post it. ;)
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • Moodyk
(27-08-2014, 06:52 AM)newcollector Wrote: I think I started a thread about sharing your banning story, but I am all ears no matter where you post it. ;)

The story has made it into your other thread I believe.
[-] The following 2 users Like ray689's post:
  • Moodyk, newcollector
(27-08-2014, 06:52 AM)newcollector Wrote: I think I started a thread about sharing your banning story, but I am all ears no matter where you post it. ;)

(27-08-2014, 07:17 AM)ray689 Wrote: The story has made it into your other thread I believe.

Well you know how the story goes...a woman scorned...and then it gets blasted to anyone who'll listen... And I can say that because this is my thread.

:D lololol
UTB's one and only 'Posting Ninja'
[-] The following 2 users Like BB4edge's post:
  • Moodyk, newcollector
(27-08-2014, 07:17 AM)ray689 Wrote: The story has made it into your other thread I believe.
Yep, read it. It is a sad tale of love lost, a woman scorned, and a 300 lb angry truck driver.
[-] The following 2 users Like newcollector's post:
  • BB4edge, Moodyk
(26-08-2014, 09:28 PM)Moodyk Wrote: Post hoe
How dareth you speakth to me that way... I am not...

Keeping it real since '84
You are too.

And I'm gonna keep derailing bb4edge thread just b/c I can. :p
[-] The following 1 user Likes Moodyk's post:
  • BB4edge
Going to have to bring the ban hammer to work today... seems a certain blonde isn't listening..

[-] The following 1 user Likes Spade's post:
  • Moodyk
(27-08-2014, 10:06 PM)Spade Wrote: Going to have to bring the ban hammer to work today... seems a certain blonde isn't listening..

Reminds of a Beatles song, "Maxwell'silver hammer came down upon (in this case) her head"!! In the words of the the soon to be banned, "whoooooorrrreee "!
Ok everybody sing, "we all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine..."
UTB's one and only 'Posting Ninja'