Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mind if I jump in here?
Been checking out the forums and articles here a little more than usual lately. Used to do just a quick drive by late at night every once in awhile...like going by random convenience stores that are not on the way home. Now it's become more of a regular habit. Got the app loaded up and everything. Not to mention I recognize a few of you. So it all can't be too bad. And I promise, I've never been banned... see you around.
UTB's one and only 'Posting Ninja'
[-] The following 3 users Like BB4edge's post:
  • Moodyk, Trev, undbiter65
Welcome, BB4edge! You'll like it here. Don't be a stranger!

Welcome. Ah don't worry about the banning thing. I mean BlackJack is still here. Lol.

Sorry BJ just happened to see a bus driving by.
You can have my Blackberry when you pry it from my cold dead hands! Mad
[-] The following 2 users Like Rural Geek's post:
  • Moodyk13, undbiter65
Welcome, BB4edge! Your experience is a lot like mine. I now check here regularly and often. Oh, and I have never been banned either. ;)
Welcome! If we're a convenience store I'm fine with that. As long as Unditer keeps the restroom clean.

I've been banned. :)
[-] The following 2 users Like Brad's post:
  • Rural Geek, undbiter65
Hi BB4edge, and welcome to this wonderful place!
Settle in and have some fun.
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
Welcome aboard BB4edge. Look forward to your contributions.
Welcome buddy. Quite a few here have been banned. So don't worry. Real BlackBerry fans don't get banned here. :)
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
Thanks all for the welcomes... I'm liking the less bit of melodrama here already. I'll probably be in the lounge or the locker room mostly if anybody needs me. :p
UTB's one and only 'Posting Ninja'
[-] The following 1 user Likes BB4edge's post:
  • undbiter65
(07-08-2014, 02:14 PM)BB4edge Wrote: Thanks all for the welcomes... I'm liking the less bit of melodrama here already. I'll probably be in the lounge or the locker room mostly if anybody needs me. :p

Great, we'll know where to find you. Enjoy.