Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set your local time!
Hey all.
I noticed that the TOD (time of day) was wrong for me when I see what the current time is, and the time that people post etc.

To correct the issue, click on "User CP" (control panel) in the top right of the forum.
You will then see numerous options that we can discuss later if required, but for the purposes of correcting the time display, click on the flowery looking "Edit Options" icon on the left.

Set your time zone as required. I'm on the West Coast so GMT -8 is Pacific Standard Time.
If you have problems, let us know...
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
Thanks Canuck! That makes things much better! :)
(22-02-2014, 01:52 PM)Canuckvoip Wrote: Hey all.
I noticed that the TOD (time of day) was wrong for me when I see what the current time is, and the time that people post etc.

To correct the issue, click on "User CP" (control panel) in the top right of the forum.
You will then see numerous options that we can discuss later if required, but for the purposes of correcting the time display, click on the flowery looking "Edit Options" icon on the left.

Set your time zone as required. I'm on the West Coast so GMT -8 is Pacific Standard Time.
If you have problems, let us know...

A solution before I noticed the problem. Nice. Thanks. :)
(22-02-2014, 02:29 PM)Vorkosigan Wrote: A solution before I noticed the problem. Nice. Thanks. :)

You're welcome Vorkosigan, or can we call you Tricia?:idea:
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
Thanks Canuck!
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"