Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enough with the weather already
anybody NOT have enough winter yet? coldest it's been all year and it's March, go figure. Then April, *****! April, 10th wedding anniversary and 50th Birthday both in one month -beat that. Guess I'll quit whining about the cold now.
You think you have it bad? I had to wear a hoodie the last two days. California is just terrible this time of year! :D

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
(02-03-2014, 03:28 PM)Nnik Wrote: anybody NOT have enough winter yet? coldest it's been all year and it's March, go figure. Then April, *****! April, 10th wedding anniversary and 50th Birthday both in one month -beat that. Guess I'll quit whining about the cold now.
Nothing resembling normal till about mid-March (Ottawa, ON). Very depressing.
This winter been depressing to long ,hopefully soon this madness of snow and freezing finds its way out..
AT&T BlackBerry :heart:Z10 10.2.1.1925
This winter has been really crazy. I don't know how much more hot sunny weather I can deal with.:P

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
Fantastic day today. Once again no rain
“Not all those who wander are lost.”

http://www.enucleus.net
I have a feeling I'll see sun next week.
Agreed Brad. We're getting a bit of a cold front here in Texas that's going to bring the temp down to 70F :( brr! Lol.
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
You can have all of our sunshine. It's really boring sometimes. Tired of living in the Caribbean. LOL
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
(08-04-2014, 12:38 PM)MePiikan LzBolaz Wrote: You can have all of our sunshine. It's really boring sometimes. Tired of living in the Caribbean. LOL

Trade ya? How you feel about living in a desert??
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"