Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaks. Why the addiction?
(05-07-2014, 07:38 AM)Moodyk Wrote: Oh yes I remember those days. I unlocked lots of hidden goodies in my Curve 8310.

For me the "obsession" w/ leaks was brought on by a lacking 10.0 os. Now it's just for the fun if nothing more than the new look of the icons. It keeps me interested.

Z30 / 10.3.x.xxxx
Q10 / 10.3.x.xxxx

"New look of the icons" uh-huh...yeah right.

BlackBerry z30...my weapon of choice.
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert's post:
  • Moodyk
New leak?!!!!! Lol. Just joking. I had the same mind set as you did before loading a leak. Then Ray showed me the light O.O :D
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
(04-07-2014, 08:54 AM)Bigglybobblyboo Wrote: Me.

I don't drool over leaks... but I do want the rest of you to download them!

I have my daily driver and that's that. I can't afford for it to be messed with.

So I'll wait for my official version but it doesn't mean to say that I don't like you having your fun as, after all, you're showing me the snippets of what's to come.

And, BTW, I think we're in for a big surprise with 10.3...

I'm with Biggly - let someone else be the guinea pigs....and let me know what I can anticipate.
Happy I know so much about BB10 while still conducting business on bbos!
(08-07-2014, 03:53 PM)BlackJack Wrote: I'm with Biggly - let someone else be the guinea pigs....and let me know what I can anticipate.
Happy I know so much about BB10 while still conducting business on bbos!

Im with bigly partially. I don't install leaks, not even android apps, on my daily driver Z30. But yes, I do try things out on my second phone.
I have loaded a lot of leaks since the first one I loaded on my 9800 Torch. Man, that was torture because I worried and messed it up. Thankfully a longtime member Elite1 from another fan sight had mercy on me and helped me get things right. Since then I have had no issues with all the leaks loaded on the 9800, the 9810 and now my Z10.

When a full OS leak comes out, I generally load it. I figure what is there to fear? A leak is just a carrier approval away from being an official! Plus it is fun to go into my local carrier store and show my salesperson all the goodies he is missing because he doesn't install leaks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • veeru789