Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHY do people need to berhave like ths?
OK maybe I've said too much. Thanks.
Good question. One I ask every time I visit CB.
Umm no Cassie it's not quite that easy.
You have made an accusation that I have used some sort of offensive language and I have not.
I don't know you and you don't know me, but please correct your defamatory accusation or point me to the place where I used any profane or offensive language.

Thank you.

If you would like to know more about what I said over there or why I said it (Which has no association with my membership here) I would be happy to talk about it. Please do not make judgements about someone or some situation you know nothing about, especially here.
Nobody here has anything to do with what I say over there - it is not endorsed or sponsored or encouraged by anyone at UTB. I have made contributions, but I am NOT a member of the UTB staff. Please do not defame them or me especially falsely.
I am entitled to express my opinion of N4BB and their ways, I do not drag it into UTB, but for some reason you have. You should state your opinions of what happens there... over there.

I am an independent agent, let's discuss this between you and I if you have an issue with me.
Guilt by association does not hold up in court, and it does not hold up with me.

I do not appreciate your false accusations.

Basically Cassie you're in the wrong place asking the wrong question about the wrong person. Please correct yourself.

Nobody here has "throw f bombs and call people fags" including me and you have mis-characterized me. I would appreciate an apology and setting the record straight.I have not control or agreement with the feud between Niko and Varunsain, and neither of them are here. I am especially shocked at Niko, being an actual member of the staff.

I do agree with you that that thread got out of hand which was when I stopped contributing to it. I do agree with you that UTB should be a place of refuge from that and it is. That is why I am here, and my participation over there is declining. But I do wish to tell them WHY it is declining and I have. I have not, and will not do it here. Private message me if you wish to discuss, and private message me over there as should have been done initially, or you are just contributing to the negativity. If you wish to ask why people behave like that, ask them directly.
(29-06-2014, 01:55 AM)Cassie Wrote: But Blackjack IS here.

This is a critical time for this phone. My husband always says the enemy of my enemy is my friend. This kind of acting out doesn't help blackberry it only helps the people show how apart the fans are.

They're not helping BlackBerry they're hurting by showing division in ranks.

I've hward it that that's how you win. Divide and conquer.

Ok, I've reread everything again, and it's not my place to say what should happen on another's site. But Cassie, I really must say you're looking at the wrong people. Should that language have been used? Of course not! I'm even offended by it, and it takes a lot to offend me. But blaming BlackJack and Varunsain etc etc for dividing the community, is misguided at best. Look at those headlines. Look at the articles. I will go on record to say that N4BB is dividing the community. It's those self serving, click-bait articles, that are designed to generate the site traffic, while not caring about the cost to the brand, that are at fault. BlackJack, Varunsain, all those that were calling them on it, prior to Niko starting the vile language, we're fighting for BlackBerry, much as we have been doing, and what John Chen has been doing. All those guys or gals are welcome here. But the foul language can stay over there.
[-] The following 2 users Like Brad's post:
  • BlackJack, Rural Geek
(29-06-2014, 04:14 AM)BlackJack Wrote: Umm no Cassie it's not quite that easy.
You have made an accusation that I have used some sort of offensive language and I have not.
I don't know you and you don't know me, but please correct your defamatory accusation or point me to the place where I used any profane or offensive language.

Thank you.

If you would like to know more about what I said over there or why I said it (Which has no association with my membership here) I would be happy to talk about it. Please do not make judgements about someone or some situation you know nothing about, especially here.
Nobody here has anything to do with what I say over there - it is not endorsed or sponsored or encouraged by anyone at UTB. I have made contributions, but I am NOT a member of the UTB staff. Please do not defame them or me especially falsely.
I am entitled to express my opinion of N4BB and their ways, I do not drag it into UTB, but for some reason you have. You should state your opinions of what happens there... over there.

I am an independent agent, let's discuss this between you and I if you have an issue with me.
Guilt by association does not hold up in court, and it does not hold up with me.

I do not appreciate your false accusations.

Basically Cassie you're in the wrong place asking the wrong question about the wrong person. Please correct yourself.

Nobody here has "throw f bombs and call people fags" including me and you have mis-characterized me. I would appreciate an apology and setting the record straight.I have not control or agreement with the feud between Niko and Varunsain, and neither of them are here. I am especially shocked at Niko, being an actual member of the staff.

I do agree with you that that thread got out of hand which was when I stopped contributing to it. I do agree with you that UTB should be a place of refuge from that and it is. That is why I am here, and my participation over there is declining. But I do wish to tell them WHY it is declining and I have. I have not, and will not do it here. Private message me if you wish to discuss, and private message me over there as should have been done initially, or you are just contributing to the negativity. If you wish to ask why people behave like that, ask them directly.

He's part of the staff? Oh wow.....
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
Clearly the internet can cause some serious conversation, no? I say, to 'settle' this, the parties in question should converse via PM now. Just saying...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's the problem, naviwilliams. The parties Cassie is talking about are on N4. BlackJack didn't call anyone a derogatory term for homosexuals. BlackJack just happens to comment on N4 as well as UTB and was apparently caught in Cassie's crossfire.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trev's post:
  • BlackJack
(29-06-2014, 02:43 AM)Cassie Wrote: Maybe I'm not explaining it right.
Here this forum is for ranting and here are rants against CB. Thank you for putting them in one place.

But my point is that stuff like that, howevermuch it's as a result of your history with whatever sites, hurts BlackBerry because it's childish.

I'm not tryig to ban anybody. I'm asking why is it nexessaru to throw f bombs and call people fags to prove a point about a company you love.

My husand always tells me how embarrassed he gets when he sees Americans in other countries being loud and demanding and not understanding rules in other countries. Because he's abroad. Same thing here. It's embarrassing to call myself a fan when I read that stuff.

WHY is that stuff needed? WHY act like that?

Look I'm no brainiac. But I know right and wrong. And that was wrong. And I want to know why that was necessary and don't people understand that stuff hurts us and BB.

again, let me explain this in much simpler language. I read the N4BB article you were referring to and here is what it is

Nikko, a contributor on N4BB started using the "F" word and Varunsain (Not a UTB member) retaliated in defence. it has nothing to do with UTB. period.

as far as the rants here are concerned, UTB is a site by and of fans. we call out others sites who publish negative news on BB (Be it so called fan sites or other news sites). and I don't see how this is bad for BB. you concerns are better off in places where they actually damage the reputation on BB. *Hint* CrackBerry.com *Hint* N4BB.
[-] The following 2 users Like veeru789's post:
  • BlackJack, Brad
Your first mistake was claiming BB fans are anywhere except here LOL
Maybe, maybe not. I've read a lot of posts on other sites, it seems if anyone replies negatively to one that is derogatory to BlackBerry because they are Android or Apple fans, BlackBerry enthusiasts get slapped down. Just saying. This is a very old thread, didn't even know it existed. Surprised it was closed.

(24-09-2014, 08:39 PM)Lendo Wrote: Your first mistake was claiming BB fans are anywhere except here LOL
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy