Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackberry's Project Ion featured in Directions Magazine
Directions Magazine is the World's leading online magazine regarding anything map, GIS or location based. Joe Francica is the editor in Chief and I was able to have lunch with him and show BBM CHannels while at a conference (I hope Directions Mag starts a channel). I also sent him some info on Project Ion because of the mapping piece in the video. He has featured Blackberry on the front page and includes the video link and the the press release I sent him.

If you are interested in anything mapping, GIS etc related or want to thank Joe Big_smile2 please check out Directions Magazine

Direct Link to article:

http://www.directionsmag.com/videos/blac...iot/405237

Front Page: (3rd one down)- pick classic mode if on a phone
http://www.directionsmag.com/

Thanks
[-] The following 4 users Like AndreaAvro's post:
  • BlackJack, Brad, ital1, veeru789
That's really cool Avro, nice share!
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
It would also be great if Blackberry fans posted some comments after the article too!
Keep spreading the gospel!
Nice work!
Awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Great stuff. If only every magazine editor had the chance to have a BB10 device demo'd to them before publishing the world would be a very different place!

Well done!
Hey Andrea I saw the article and commented. Thanks for your efforts on behalf of our favorite brand!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
I wonder how project Ion is going.
(29-06-2014, 09:48 PM)james pisano Wrote: Hey Andrea I saw the article and commented. Thanks for your efforts on behalf of our favorite brand!

Thanks James for your comment as well. Every bit of interest helps! It's amazing how many in the US think BB has gone out of business!. I forwarded the magazine link to my contact in marketing at BB who has since forwarded on to their PR people.