Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackBerry Manitoba?
Would you people quit talking about all these new devices coming out!!! Now I don't know if I should get the Z30 or wait for the Passport, or now maybe I should wait for the Manitoba, and hey, the Classic looks good too. Sonofagun!!!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Well it sounds like the code named Manitoba is not a high end touch device but rather an LTE version of the Z3 with some better specs. With that said, there is still a high end touch in the works, just not the Manitoba.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ray689's post:
  • Bryan
(21-06-2014, 11:00 PM)james pisano Wrote: Would you people quit talking about all these new devices coming out!!! Now I don't know if I should get the Z30 or wait for the Passport, or now maybe I should wait for the Manitoba, and hey, the Classic looks good too. Sonofagun!!!

Kinda feel like you want to get all of them, don't you? Feeling the same myself. Big_smile2
[-] The following 1 user Likes wkrgr's post:
  • Trev
I know how you're feeling, james! When I only had the Z10, I wanted the Q10 just to mess with the PKB again. Then I got the Z30 which I really had no intention of buying it when it came out; I just kept hearing how good it was and the battery life was so enticing [no regrets].

Now that I own a Z10 to put leaked OS' on and a Z30 as my daily beast, I want a Classic!

I hate you, BlackBerry. Quit making stuff I want! Doubt

Oh, and of course I'm quite intrigued by the Passport and it's keyboard. I'm not at "Buy it on release day" intrigued (yet), but I'll definitely be spending time in the cell stores messing with it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Trev's post:
  • Rural Geek, veeru789
Some say the Manitoba is Z3 with LTE
Damn it. I waited for two hours in the cold to get the first two Z10,s in Peterborough. Then I want the Z30 when it came out (but the boss said no mine isn't ready for an upgrade) but from what I'm hearing here about the Manitoba. I'll be damned if I'm going to miss it's first day.

I'm not much for the passport, it just doesn't crank my tractor.
You can have my Blackberry when you pry it from my cold dead hands! Mad
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rural Geek's post:
  • veeru789
(01-07-2014, 11:24 AM)Rural Geek Wrote: Damn it. I waited for two hours in the cold to get the first two Z10,s in Peterborough. Then I want the Z30 when it came out (but the boss said no mine isn't ready for an upgrade) but from what I'm hearing here about the Manitoba. I'll be damned if I'm going to miss it's first day.

I'm not much for the passport, it just doesn't crank my tractor.
Specs-wise it sounds awesome. But aesthetically I'm still not sure....hopefully the Z50/manitoba or whatever it's called is released soon!
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes undbiter65's post:
  • Rural Geek
The passport is a very polarising device. that is exactly why I like it. But not sure if I will get one. or may be I will just to give it a try. But im more inclined towards the Z50.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • Rural Geek
(01-07-2014, 01:13 PM)undbiter65 Wrote: Specs-wise it sounds awesome. But aesthetically I'm still not sure....hopefully the Z50/manitoba or whatever it's called is released soon!

That is exactly how I feel.
You can have my Blackberry when you pry it from my cold dead hands! Mad
Wasn't Manitoba = the upgraded Z3 LTE version?
I'm the UTB Godzilla.
Using the BlackBerry KEYone