Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackBerry 10 Development Resources
(30-06-2014, 09:56 AM)ray689 Wrote: Sounds cool. Also, can I introduce my wife to yours for a lesson in patience? Haha

Lol
You can have my Blackberry when you pry it from my cold dead hands! Mad
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rural Geek's post:
  •
(30-06-2014, 09:44 AM)Rural Geek Wrote: I'm going to do the whole pie chart of for it. You know power, current, volts, and resistance. Then also series and parallel circuit. What else I can think of.

I'm an electrician plus I build robots in my lab in the basement. So I have a very patient wife with my tractors, motocross racing, and bull riding.

Nothing wrong with having toys!

Power chart sounds like a cool visual approach.
Take a look at tutorials on HTML5 canvas.

Its fun! And you can test it right her in this browser you are using.

(29-06-2014, 08:58 PM)ItzJustMeh Wrote: Getting it on the device isn't hard at all. I don't know how it is with WebWorks 2, but it was pretty easy before. Anyway, Cascades is even easier when it comes to designing than HTML/CSS.

Im sure the experience has improved since I tried it a few years ago on playbook.

When I have the guts (and time and an actual BB10 device) to try it again maybe I will hit you up Itz.
(30-06-2014, 01:45 PM)BlackJack Wrote: Im sure the experience has improved since I tried it a few years ago on playbook.

When I have the guts (and time and an actual BB10 device) to try it again maybe I will hit you up Itz.

It has. It's been an annoying setup at first, but now programming is easier. Also with QML Live Update you just save a file and it will be refreshed on the device, this way you can make your design a lot faster.
[-] The following 2 users Like ItzJustMeh's post:
  • BlackJack, Robert
I have a lot of sample apps on GitHub that are targeted at new Cascades devs, you can look it up at https://github.com/RodgerLeblanc?tab=repositories
(01-12-2014, 01:23 PM)RodgerLeblanc Wrote: I have a lot of sample apps on GitHub that are targeted at new Cascades devs, you can look it up at https://github.com/RodgerLeblanc?tab=repositories

Thanks for sharing and welcome to UTB...

OP updated.
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
nice thank you