Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q or Z... Who's the winner?
Check it out! Why would you love a Q over a Z... or the other way around?
Bring it!
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
Screen size! 'Nuff said. Z is the winner baby! ;) \m/
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
the Z30 in my opinion. Screen size, better keyboard, paratek antenna, battery life, higher spec, looks, the whole package.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • BB4tw
Q10. Amazibg keyboard that is always accessible and one touch dialing. VERY important to me.
What about yourself Dave? You don't just start a thread like this and not give your own opinion! Lol.
Hate my Q10, but still like my Z10.
(06-06-2014, 04:32 AM)Lendo Wrote: Hate my Q10, but still like my Z10.

I always loved my z10 until I got the z30. The only reason I didn't like the z10 was because I have big hands and needed more real estate.
My Q10 has been such a disappointment with all the problems. It's a company phone though and they won't let me exchange it, so I can't say for sure that it's just a lemon.
I love my Q10 for so many reasons. There are several hardware advantages the Q10 has over the Z10: 1) keyboard and shortcuts, 2) battery life, 3) FM radio, 4) stronger bluetooth, 5) louder speaker (I estimate about 30%), 6) miracast, and this is not including the screen, which some say is better, but I wouldn't say is necessarily better.

I will always love my Q10 and expect it to be my daily driver for work- but when I get the Z30, I guess I'll have to revisit.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Trust me James. You'll drop that Q in no time! Lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes undbiter65's post:
  • james pisano