Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is not how a fan site acts
(05-12-2014, 08:59 AM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: Just a shame that they aren't tolerated over there.
Some days I feel like a goalkeeper. I do things which others would be infracted for, but I get left alone. I also notice that Reneebob has been watching my profile lately.

Oooh! Hey there sexy boy!
[-] The following 2 users Like Bigglybobblyboo's post:
  • BlackJack, RedFoxOne
(05-12-2014, 02:29 AM)Nnik Wrote: Next..... Chen needs to publicly humiliate those trolls

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

He does it every day... they don't want to listen in case they stare at their Nexus or iPhone and realise what a mistake they've made.
(08-12-2014, 07:24 PM)Bigglybobblyboo Wrote: Oooh! Hey there sexy boy!

No, I don't think so. Maybe they're planning on being daring and banning the Chap.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
I was just talking to someone that still frequent that orange site. It's getting ridiculous over there. You have to remind yourself you are not in Russia or China with such heavy censorship. They actually taking the fun out of that place. Maybe they should make the members wear orange jumpsuits. What the heck happen? LOL!!! I'm just glad I got out and not brainwash into imprisoning myself into one of their one flew over the cuckoo nest heavily sedated inmates.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bambinoitaliano's post:
  • james pisano
What's odd, is that since Bla1ze took over the reigns, I keep hearing the front page has got better. But the forums, which I do look in to if someone links to us, is still as bad as ever. Can he not make a change in there?

What a difference a Chen makes!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • Bigglybobblyboo
They don't see themselves as a ***** site, like Apple isn't seen as a ***** device....doesnt make a lot of sense
(12-12-2014, 01:28 PM)Brad Wrote: What's odd, is that since Bla1ze took over the reigns, I keep hearing the front page has got better. But the forums, which I do look in to if someone links to us, is still as bad as ever. Can he not make a change in there?

What a difference a Chen makes!
True Bla1ze did make the front page better but the forum just go all the way to hell. It's almost like a different entity on it's own. Wonder how restrictive his role would be as chief editor. What a hot mess!
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
(13-12-2014, 01:16 AM)bambinoitaliano Wrote: True Bla1ze did make the front page better but the forum just go all the way to hell. It's almost like a different entity on it's own. Wonder how restrictive his role would be as chief editor. What a hot mess!

This is true. The forums are awful. BlackBerry people being lept all over for a simple question or (God forgive) a statement of fandom.
when you sign into a fan site, whatever it is, you want to share your enthusiasm for whatever it is. you have a reasonable expectation to not encounter significant blowback for this from the other members. when you do, you either engage those members and argue or you quit. I suppose everyone has a tolerance for that kind of thing. my tolerance is low, so I left pretty quick.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • BlackJack
(09-12-2014, 10:32 AM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: No, I don't think so. Maybe they're planning on being daring and banning the Chap.

They can't ban the Chap or they will be struck by lightning!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackJack's post:
  • james pisano