Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is not how a fan site acts
Adding to badi's great accurate analogy:
And the manager of said Starbucks cafe is a McDonald's coffee lover as well! Go figure.

Lol
(24-09-2014, 08:21 PM)Lendo Wrote: Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1154 who sold what?

you know what I mean
(25-09-2014, 02:29 PM)RedFoxOne Wrote: Adding to badi's great accurate analogy:
And the manager of said Starbucks cafe is a McDonald's coffee lover as well! Go figure.

Lol

so what if the manager promotes McDonald's coffee to Starbucks fans?
http://forums.crackberry.com/general-bla...ne-965620/

Some of the comments to this thread in response to the OP's post are unbelievable

Quote:I have to say, BlackBerry is alone in its efforts to bring itself back. They are doing a great job, and it's a massive undertaking, but they will succeed and they are definitely getting things right. However, they are definitely on their own. Today I went to our local Rogers Store to see our corporate representative. I had placed on order one lonely iphone6, a Passport and a Q10 case. The iphone 6 had been on order and arrived along with the case. While I was waiting I looked at the BlackBerry display. They finally had a z30 out, along with a z10 and Q5. There was nothing offered to draw the eye as opposed to all the other displays. There was no Passport. The company rep says my Passport should be arriving this week. Do you want to see one. I said yes for sure. He goes in the back and brings one out.....what a device. So I start checking it out and he sees me scroll over the keys.....he asks..."what did you just do there"?!

There is nothing more to be said......BlackBerry you are on your own!
Posted via my BlackBerry Priv.
[-] The following 1 user Likes web99's post:
  • Robert
Brain damage

Gimme my Passport!
(05-06-2014, 06:04 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: They're claiming nonsense regarding BlackBerry World. Stating poorly researched data as fact, thus harming the BlackBerry brand. They are the biggest site. Any BlackBerry search will take you there. That's why it's everywhere. It's a kind of a big deal. The biggest site spreading lies. Us, being the passionate BlackBerry fans that we are, are a bit annoyed.

Crackberry Kevin is truly a shame to the BlackBerry brand. He should be banned from posting anything BlackBerry related and keep using his iCrap. He owns more iCrap than BlackBerry!
Get a kick reading other sites and claiming to be pro BlackBerry, yet come across as shills for iCrap or Hemdroid.
At UTB, we keep it real. BlackBerry Forever!
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 3 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • Barracuda7772, MissoulaMarinerFan, veeru789
(16-10-2014, 09:35 PM)DLewis13 Wrote: Get a kick reading other sites and claiming to be pro BlackBerry, yet come across as shills for iCrap or Hemdroid.
At UTB, we keep it real. BlackBerry Forever!
Indeed, the words you speak are true

sent from my STL100-1 with 10.3.0.1154 with the radio from 10.3.0.699
Thx Barracuda. And welcome, haven't seen you before.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(17-10-2014, 10:07 PM)DLewis13 Wrote: Thx Barracuda. And welcome, haven't seen you before.
I spent the majority of my time on UTB on bbm channels and well I've finally rid myself of that other pro everything else forum. This is now my de facto go to forum

sent from my STL100-1 with 10.3.0.1154 with the radio from 10.3.0.699
[-] The following 6 users Like Barracuda7772's post:
  • Bigglybobblyboo, BlackJack, Brad, DickLewis13, MissoulaMarinerFan, veeru789