Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is not how a fan site acts
http://crackberry.com/loyalty-doesnt-fee...more-money

Creates an editorial based off ONE developer's opinion. 1 developer. That he won't even name.

Sorry Kevo, BB knows more than you. They always have.

Is it at all valid or even intelligent to make this judgement based off one developer? And to look to a solution based of NO actual numbers or data? BB knows everything. They have all the analytics. Then he says use the 30% BB is taking for two different things. Seriously? One being they should just give it to the developer. This goes against all basic business principals and of course the developer wants all the money. Some pretty wild stuff over there kevo must be smoking.

But no. Kevo doesn't stop there. After creating a cesspool of trolling in their forums and a site that constantly bashing the very company they OWE either living to he steps it UP.

http://crackberry.com/shopblackberry-and...e-programs

Basically Kevos "affiliate program" is kevins desperate wish that he could sell BBs and apps on his site. Sorry Kevo. You bash the company. Your site has directly hurt blackberry sales. Your site is the number one source for trolling, misinformation and negativity related to blackberry on the internet. Now he come up with some bogus idea BB would ever make you an affiliate site for them selling their merchandise? Wow. Delusional doesn't seem to do this particular mental state justice. Just when things seemed like they couldn't get worse over there they just show how much farther they can spiral out of control.

To be honest, maybe a selective program from BB that allows it might be a good idea. But the only site that deserves it at this point is UTB.

But BB has given enough to Kevo, his greed and hubris shows no bounds.
[-] The following 1 user Likes hurds's post:
  • BungaDude
Whoa. Independently of whether or not it's a good idea, it's based off of ONE developer. I've seen His apps (everyone pretty much guessed who the developer was right away) nothing essential or even mildly interesting. That's a very poorly researched article. Smh.
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
There's certainly been an increased amount of downward negativity from the top lately. I wonder how many more bad publicity attacks it will take for CBK to decide to make it official and become iKevinDroid?
Wow, Hurds, say what you really mean... :)
Seriously though, excellent rant. I would be so disappointed if that site got ANY sort of preferential treatment from BB. But Chen is too smart for that. Those days are over. The "tit has run dry" for you CBK. You're on your own and will reap the whirlwind. He'll be selling Android stuff only by the time he's done. Even crApple could see through his "schtick."
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
"I have done cold app testing on the 4 major platforms by selling a simple game for 99c.
No marketing:
BlackBerry sales 2,000
IOS, 21
Android, 15
Windows, 2
When you don't market apps, sell for 99c, and just toss them out - blackberry is the best platform.
I'm testing again this year with in-app sale apps. And then advert apps."
By KermEd

Also another lengthy gem by Flip4Bytes a bit further down to debunk kevin's bull.

Although the 30% back to developers is a nice incentives and I guess can be done for a limited time maybe?

And "affiliate program" my *****. I agree with hurds that's just his greed showing up. Keeps trashing BlackBerry but wanting to make money of it from whatever way possible. 10% just from publishing app review??? So BlackBerry should give 20% (30 - 10 "affiliate program") back to developers and 10% to trollberry?? Oh my.... all those junk app reviews by trollberry can just be thrown to the sea. and the stupid BB10 OS tutorial posts... that's so ridiculous.
[-] The following 2 users Like RedFoxOne's post:
  • veeru789, web99
Both articles are ridiculous.

A lot of people know BlackBerry user base is not as large as other platforms.

A lot of people don't know BlackBerry 10 is the easiest to develop for, or convert to native from (inset whatever os ports) ports available.

It still supports flash apps. Fact.
It still supports Web html 5 and webworks. Fact.
It supports android apps. Fact.
It can render ported android apps. Fact.
It is easier to port is to BlackBerry 10 (native) compared to its to Android. Fact.

But you know what is delusional???

Becoming a troll and demanding BlackBerry to not charge anything because you are entitled.

Apparently the guy who wrote his articles, failed even basic mathematics.
I'm the UTB Godzilla.
Using the BlackBerry KEYone
[-] The following 4 users Like badiyee's post:
  • BungaDude, ital1, james pisano, veeru789
More fansite drama

http://forums.crackberry.com/site-news-f...om-935920/
Posted via my BlackBerry Priv.
OK so I went to n4bb and they constantly posted about crackberry. And I come here and there are constant posts about crackberry and I don't know that it's crackberry until I open and start reading.
Maybe I'm in a bad mood but it's really annoyingly.
If I wnat to read about crackberry I can go to crackberry and open an account there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cassie's post:
  • Moodyk13
(04-06-2014, 08:40 PM)Cassie Wrote: OK so I went to n4bb and they constantly posted about crackberry. And I come here and there are constant posts about crackberry and I don't know that it's crackberry until I open and start reading.
Maybe I'm in a bad mood but it's really annoyingly.
If I wnat to read about crackberry I can go to crackberry and open an account there.
They're claiming nonsense regarding BlackBerry World. Stating poorly researched data as fact, thus harming the BlackBerry brand. They are the biggest site. Any BlackBerry search will take you there. That's why it's everywhere. It's a kind of a big deal. The biggest site spreading lies. Us, being the passionate BlackBerry fans that we are, are a bit annoyed.
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
[-] The following 4 users Like undbiter65's post:
  • BB10BC, james pisano, newcollector, SCAMsung iFail6
Cassie, you will likely see BlackBerry information from a number of sources (Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, TechnoBuffalo, PhoneDog...) posted here for discussion, both good and bad articles.

While most users here may refrain from posting negatively about CrackBerry forum users specifically, it should not seem out-of-the-norm to see a negative BlackBerry post on CrackBerry by their staff discussed here.

I understand the concern to not create or provoke some sort of forum battle, but don't be too surprised to see a negatively-spun BlackBerry article from any source discussed in these BlackBerry forums.

I, too, was a member of N4BB and recall where threads, discussions, and posts were locked or deleted if there was an attack on specific forum users and I suspect that may be the case here as well (so far we haven't had a test case for that here so I could be wrong). However I don't believe CB should off-limits for discussion here if their site staff -especially their "Head Cheese"- posts a poor BlackBerry article.

I of course don't speak for the site staff here, and this certainly isn't intended to dissuade you from posting here. Ideally I hope you will feel comfortable here and post and discuss BlackBerry --or anything else for that matter-- with us.
[-] The following 2 users Like Trev's post:
  • Brad, james pisano