Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bank of America App
Why can't I get this app on my Q10? Everytime I go on BBW it says not for my device.

This is my bank but I want the app because my frien has great options on her app on her iPhoone, like alerts and such.
(20-06-2014, 08:17 PM)Cassie Wrote: Why can't I get this app on my Q10? Everytime I go on BBW it says not for my device.

This is my bank but I want the app because my frien has great options on her app on her iPhoone, like alerts and such.

Cassie. I have it on my Q10. Hmm? How can I help you? I don't know. When I go to BBWorld and "My World" and find the app, it actually says "not for this device." Suddenly I'm thinking I downloaded it using my Z10 and loaded it onto my Q10 via a backup and restore via Link when I switched over to my Q. Odd, but the app works great. Can you ignore the message and download it anyway? If not, can you contact the developer?
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • Cassie
Oh sure I can do that. I can contact them.
I don't know how pics so I can't show you what I see, but it says "not available for this device in ugly angry red letters.
I'll contact the developer.
(24-06-2014, 12:27 AM)Cassie Wrote: Oh sure I can do that. I can contact them.
I don't know how pics so I can't show you what I see, but it says "not available for this device in ugly angry red letters.
I'll contact the developer.

Cassie- I guess you tried to download it anyway? Even though it says it's not available? It seems to work fine on the Q10!
Cassie,
try removing the sim and download the app on wifi. some apps are region locked.
[-] The following 2 users Like veeru789's post:
  • Cassie, james pisano
(24-06-2014, 11:44 AM)james pisano Wrote: Cassie- I guess you tried to download it anyway? Even though it says it's not available? It seems to work fine on the Q10!

There was no way to download it.

(24-06-2014, 01:44 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Cassie,
try removing the sim and download the app on wifi. some apps are region locked.

No, didn't even show up on a search.

I'm getting disgusted. I give up. But thank you for suggesting that.
Cassie- it's a bummer, but for what it's worth, the Bank of America website renders well on mobile web browsers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • veeru789