Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to create a update using Sachesi?
Need a bit of advice please,

I have 2 Z10s in my house.
One of them is STA100-2 and the other is a STA100-3.
I can't update OS of the STA100-3 in the UK.
So how do I copy the OS from the STA100-2 and make an update/autoloader to install on the STA100-3 ?
“Not all those who wander are lost.”

http://www.enucleus.net
(28-05-2014, 04:00 AM)aka Fusion Wrote: Need a bit of advice please,

I have 2 Z10s in my house.
One of them is STA100-2 and the other is a STA100-3.
I can't update OS of the STA100-3 in the UK.
So how do I copy the OS from the STA100-2 and make an update/autoloader to install on the STA100-3 ?

Fusion,

To answer your question, you can't copy an OS from one phone to another. What you can do is download the available OS files from the BlackBerry Production Servers and make your own autoloaders.

For starters you will need Sachesi:

Sachesi 1.2.1 for Windows

Sachesi 1.2.1 for Linux 64 bit (Requires Qt 4)

Sachesi 1.2.1 for Mac 64 bit (Requires Qt4)

Then you will need the proper country and carrier codes that can be found here:

Mobile Country Codes (MCC) and Mobile Network Codes (MNC)

The next step would entering the proper configuration of codes into Sachesi.

From there you can grab the download links and download individually or download the signed bars.

After you have downloaded the files I normally rename the .Bar extension to .Zip and extract the files. From here you can combine and make your own autoloader.

The z10 STL100-2-3-4 use the same radio so you should be fine with the same autloader.

To make it a little simpler, here are the two files that you will need to download in order to create you atuloader.

10.2.1.3140 Radio file for z10 STL100-2-3-4

10.2.1.3175 OS File for z10 STL100-2-3-4

Now if your phones are already running the previously leaked 10.2.1.3175, you can just sideload the bars from the official release and those can be found here:

Upgrade Bars (ONLY) from official 10.2.1.3175

These Bars can easily be sideloaded with Sachesi here:

I hope this helps. If any additional information is needed, feel free to ask.
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert's post:
  • aka Fusion, newcollector
Many thanks MePiikan , thanks for taking the time to explain it and provide the links and steps to take, that will be good to return to in the future.

I've not really used the program much except to sideload bars, and that's so easy.

I will download those to files and make the autoloader.
“Not all those who wander are lost.”

http://www.enucleus.net
aka Fusion, a quick question. Did you mean STL100-3, because the STA100-3 is a Z30? Also, do you want to update the 100-3 (keeping all your settings and information intact) or would you prefer a clean install? The links you grab from Sachesi will depend on your answer to the latter question, as Sachesi gives you OS links and Debrick links.

Now if you just want to update your phone, you can drag and drop the update OS and Radio files right in Sachesi. The files will be uploaded into the phone (via USB cable) and after an automatic reboot you will have completed the update.

If you need any further help we can help you here, so feel free to ask.

Best of luck!

P.S. I might have just given you the same advice as MePiikan, and I hope not to have confused you. If I have just omit my comment altogether xD
[-] The following 1 user Likes wkrgr's post:
  • newcollector