Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
whoTF is Jubei??? seems to have pissed CBK :))
HA HAA!!! ENjoyed that.

I've never seen CBK and Adam do so much ***** kissing, usually they expect theirs to be kissed.
I think they have a crush on Jubei.

"I can't help but be surprised that he wouldn't even want to follow up with me - especially give the fact we gave him his opportunity to shine on CrackBerry."

What an arrogant narcissistic a-hole. Only Obama beats him at self love.
***** with glasses, like that.

SOunds like the first time he's had his ***** handed back to him and he's not used to it. Love that I can say stuff like that here .. (I think) ha ha
[-] The following 4 users Like BlackJack's post:
  • , james pisano, undbiter65, veeru789
(12-06-2014, 08:40 PM)BlackJack Wrote: HA HAA!!! ENjoyed that.

I've never seen CBK and Adam do so much ***** kissing, usually they expect theirs to be kissed.

"I can't help but be surprised that he wouldn't even want to follow up with me - especially give the fact we gave him his opportunity to shine on CrackBerry."

SOunds like the first time he's had his ***** handed back to him and he's not used to it. Love that I can say stuff like that here .. (I think) ha ha

Shhh. Blackjack. The mods here are real creeps. They're just looking for chances to regulate us! Watch out!
:)
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
(13-06-2014, 11:53 AM)james pisano Wrote:

Shhh. Blackjack. The mods here are real creeps. They're just looking for chances to regulate us! Watch out!

Creeps? You're talking about Ray Ray! :P
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
(13-06-2014, 01:20 PM)undbiter65 Wrote:

Lol Jesus. Watch it or you might get the Rayban Hammer
[-] The following 2 users Like ray689's post:
  • james pisano, undbiter65
(13-06-2014, 02:48 PM)ray689 Wrote:
(13-06-2014, 01:20 PM)undbiter65 Wrote:

Lol Jesus. Watch it or you might get the Rayban Hammer

Lol. Okay...I won't say that anymore....theres no need anyway...everyone already knows :|
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"