Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
whoTF is Jubei??? seems to have pissed CBK :))
Before you read through this post, I will have to warn you that this isn't a serious topic worth your time. Read only if you have some spare time to kill and want a good laugh.

Ok, so I Was browsing through Berrflow BBM Channel and I see this article titled "Interview with Jubei who ever". I didn't know who this guy is, but a BlackBerry fan site posting an interview made me curious and so I went ahead and clicked play. I had time to kill you see.

The interview started to be interesting with this Jubei Guy complaining about CB and how he was let down and so on. heres the link http://berryflow.com/2014/05/interview-b...ei-raziel/
I left the interview half way through and started scrolling down to comments.

And the interesting part is indeed the comments. There he is. The fearless leader of CB nation, BlackBerrys' biggest fan, and a ***** with glasses writing a reply and posting it in comments. Not once but thrice. Click here for CBK's reply: http://forums.crackberry.com/site-news-f...st10396948

Now, like I said before this isn't a post worth your time but funny to see CBK making a post just to reply to this Jubei guys interview. is he desperate? or is he jobless?
more importantly, I don't understand James making an interview with this guy. I mean is he President of Iran who is upset with Obama? sheessh... James can do much better than this. Such a talented writer wasting his time with crap interviews.
Only one positive is, the interview shows how crap CB and Mobile nations have become.
why im posting this? I don't know. just killing some time before I leave office. Tounge on serious note, you guys visit CB more often, so you might enjoy the fight.

Cheers,
a high profile divorce case.

something that Vox Media would do.

I recall seeing this magazine.. E! something?

Yeah, now its starting to be something like that.

and seeing about the statistics... makes me sad.
I'm the UTB Godzilla.
Using the BlackBerry KEYone
[-] The following 1 user Likes badiyee's post:
  • veeru789
A low profile divorce case LOL.
I don't know but what I dont' unmderstand is why there are so many posts here about Crackberry. I wish there weren't so much discussion of that site. If I wante to join it I would but since I didn't I don't see why I have to read so much about it.

It's a bit annoying to be honest.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cassie's post:
  • Zeppo
I think they did it for the hits. Jubei leaving is all anyone talks about at CB. Lol.
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
(28-05-2014, 09:54 AM)Cassie Wrote: I don't know but what I dont' unmderstand is why there are so many posts here about Crackberry. I wish there weren't so much discussion of that site. If I wante to join it I would but since I didn't I don't see why I have to read so much about it.

Agree.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • Cassie
(28-05-2014, 09:54 AM)Cassie Wrote: I don't know but what I dont' unmderstand is why there are so many posts here about Crackberry. I wish there weren't so much discussion of that site. If I wante to join it I would but since I didn't I don't see why I have to read so much about it.

I agree. Lets focus on BlackBerry and not those guys.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ray689's post:
  • Cassie
Two narcissistic people. Who cares? Not me.
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
I see some of our fearless leaders had the chance to put their two bobs worth in without being deleted.
On a more high level, it is just one of those things that can happen when there is a lack of communication between the relevant parties. If one feels slighted or upset he/she should be able to at least communicate this to the other person. And the other person should at least be able to listen to whatever concern or concerns that were raised.

It seems like neither happened, so the potential to quietly work it out was lost. Instead they both went public and killed any chance of any future working relationship.

In my view neither of them came out of this looking good. It's a basic failure of Management 101.
Posted via my BlackBerry Priv.