Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to build an Autoloader with Darcy's DBBTool
(23-08-2014, 11:18 PM)Spade Wrote: A rejected transformer..

-Keeping it real since '84-

Don't you mean a drunk transformer?

Gimme my Passport!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • Azensun
Yea him too

-Keeping it real since '84-
I don't have the contacts issue, but I do notice the OS sometimes doesn't scan my SD card for media. Right now the file manager shows it as being empty. A restart fixes it though.

Otherwise, nice subtle changes and I like it. Only on day one but so far so good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes twstd.reality's post:
  •
(24-08-2014, 04:36 AM)twstd.reality Wrote: I don't have the contacts issue, but I do notice the OS sometimes doesn't scan my SD card for media. Right now the file manager shows it as being empty. A restart fixes it though.

Otherwise, nice subtle changes and I like it. Only on day one but so far so good.
What size SD Card do you have?

"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
(22-08-2014, 11:58 AM)Robert Wrote: Thanks. Figured i might as well. I have been bombarded all afternoon on BBM with questions and requests.

Thank God I have a BlackBerry to help me keep up.

Big_smile2

What a bunch of inconsiderate people!!!! ;;) lol
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
You have now taught an old fart like me how to do something that I have read that other people do. Makes me feel, you know, so proficient. :D Very easy instructions to follow. Again thanks!
[-] The following 3 users Like newcollector's post:
  • Robert, undbiter65, veeru789
Interesting thread, since I use Darcy's tool often.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Nice.
Running the latest OS on my cute z30 Wink
(27-08-2014, 07:20 AM)newcollector Wrote: You have now taught an old fart like me how to do something that I have read that other people do. Makes me feel, you know, so proficient. :D Very easy instructions to follow. Again thanks!

Agreed. Robert does awesome "how-to's"
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
Another reason to frequent UTB - excellent how-to's!