Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone buy the Z3?
You're probably right. Hopefully Chen and BlackBerry can find the key to having a successful launch in the US or other big markets.
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
(31-05-2014, 01:55 PM)veeru789 Wrote: I don't think so. I think this device is better for markets where carrier subsidies aren't available.

This phone would blitz the UK. The £99 Q5 offers sell out in hours when they are available and with next to no marketing too.

Curves are still very popular with kids here and this would retail at somewhere near £110
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bigglybobblyboo's post:
  • veeru789
I think just for the sake of saying I tried it, I'd like to see and try the Z3. At least visit a shop and play with one.
A few years ago, there was a BlackBerry shop at the Atlanta airport. That has since closed down, but it would be nice for BlackBerry to have shops like this to allow the likes of us to go and 'test' the latest devices.

Just saying...
(30-06-2014, 10:25 PM)naviwilliams Wrote: I think just for the sake of saying I tried it, I'd like to see and try the Z3. At least visit a shop and play with one.
A few years ago, there was a BlackBerry shop at the Atlanta airport. That has since closed down, but it would be nice for BlackBerry to have shops like this to allow the likes of us to go and 'test' the latest devices.

Just saying...

I agree with you, unfortunately the overhead would be too costly for BlackBerry at this time. However, it does look like an LTE version of the Z3 will be making its way to Europe and North America later this year.
(18-05-2014, 03:04 PM)ray689 Wrote: Anyone in here and not in general haha.

I got one last week. A very nice phone!Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like BungaDude's post:
  • , undbiter65
(05-08-2014, 06:18 AM)BungaDude Wrote: I got one last week. A very nice phone!Cool

And what do you think thus far?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ray689's post:
  • undbiter65
(05-08-2014, 06:46 AM)ray689 Wrote: And what do you think thus far?

Sorry. I took the wrong turn in Albuquerque. LoL

It is a very nice device. Nice phone and screen size. I have 10.3.1.1151 loaded on it now and it works good.

As an entry level phone it is darn nice.

No complaints.
I bought the Z3. And this device has the best design you could get from BlackBerry. It's the best affordable device out there. Well, it's better than the expensive crappydroid and iShit. This is a overall good phone, but lacks in memory.
[-] The following 1 user Likes k_malhar's post:
  • veeru789