Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sorry all..
(21-05-2014, 11:27 AM)undbiter65 Wrote:
(21-05-2014, 09:51 AM)ray689 Wrote:
(21-05-2014, 04:03 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: Darn GoDaddy! :( Glad it's back and running!

So Brad's new nickname is go daddy? Lol

You don't want to know what I call Brad :P lol.

I don't think I want to know...Tounge
(21-05-2014, 02:32 PM)MePiikan LzBolaz Wrote:
(21-05-2014, 11:27 AM)undbiter65 Wrote:
(21-05-2014, 09:51 AM)ray689 Wrote:
(21-05-2014, 04:03 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: Darn GoDaddy! :( Glad it's back and running!

So Brad's new nickname is go daddy? Lol

You don't want to know what I call Brad :P lol.

I don't think I want to know...Tounge
They're not terms of endearment!! lol
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
(16-05-2014, 09:36 AM)Spade Wrote: Hey all... due to some technical difficulties by Godaddy.. we were all kinda screwed with no site for the last 24 hrs... we are back hopefully it it won't happen again until BlackBerry buys apple...

We apologize for all the inconvenience!

Some words by biggly

http://utbblogs.com/blackberryworks/and-we-are-back/

*chomps on Spade*

*chomps on Godaddy*

*stomps on Godaddy's servers*

*fires atomic breathe into Godaddy's building*
I'm the UTB Godzilla.
Using the BlackBerry KEYone
(21-05-2014, 09:30 PM)badiyee Wrote:
(16-05-2014, 09:36 AM)Spade Wrote: Hey all... due to some technical difficulties by Godaddy.. we were all kinda screwed with no site for the last 24 hrs... we are back hopefully it it won't happen again until BlackBerry buys apple...

We apologize for all the inconvenience!

Some words by biggly

http://utbblogs.com/blackberryworks/and-we-are-back/

*chomps on Spade*

*chomps on Godaddy*

*stomps on Godaddy's servers*

*fires atomic breathe into Godaddy's building*

In a completely unrelated note, you seen Godzilla yet Badi?
I did. I did.

Loved the entire thing, every bit second of it.

For those who've watched ( and also previous films from Toho),

If you look at the scenes where Godzilla is muted (I mean, it doesn't talk, but it just roars, which is contradictory to the previous Toho Godzilla where Godzilla can actually 'talk' / communicate with other creatures, telepathically, but is made known via a speech bubble on screen) and start to actually imagine the interactions, you can actually guess what Godzilla is going to say, even if that beast cannot / will not speak a word.

For example, we see Godzilla's head disappearing into the smoke after it stares at the MC (main character).

To me, it was like "fool, I just saved your wife. Now go do your damn job and get the nuke!"

(i'm sure no spoilers here anyway)
I'm the UTB Godzilla.
Using the BlackBerry KEYone
I guess these kinds of things happen to everybody. I get it all the time when I visit my other blogs that I subscribe to. Really I don't think that it's anything negative. Just happens to everybody.

(it's only bad when you're trying to get something ready for kids and such)
(23-05-2014, 01:09 AM)badiyee Wrote: I did. I did.

Loved the entire thing, every bit second of it.

For those who've watched ( and also previous films from Toho),

If you look at the scenes where Godzilla is muted (I mean, it doesn't talk, but it just roars, which is contradictory to the previous Toho Godzilla where Godzilla can actually 'talk' / communicate with other creatures, telepathically, but is made known via a speech bubble on screen) and start to actually imagine the interactions, you can actually guess what Godzilla is going to say, even if that beast cannot / will not speak a word.

For example, we see Godzilla's head disappearing into the smoke after it stares at the MC (main character).

To me, it was like "fool, I just saved your wife. Now go do your damn job and get the nuke!"

(i'm sure no spoilers here anyway)
Haha yeah I liked it myself as well. Also, we never know they might incorporate it talking. They have up to Godzilla 3 planned I believe.