Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sorry all..
Hey all... due to some technical difficulties by Godaddy.. we were all kinda screwed with no site for the last 24 hrs... we are back hopefully it it won't happen again until BlackBerry buys apple...

We apologize for all the inconvenience!

Some words by biggly

http://utbblogs.com/blackberryworks/and-we-are-back/
I was having withdrawals.
Hey! We all love UTB. We know it's a new site that offers a refreshing alternative to some of the other sites, particularly if you are actually a fan of BlackBerry who wants to see them succeed. Sometimes a great venture like this has some "growing pains." Hopefully you'll be able to minimize this as we go forward, so we can all enjoy the BlackBerry oriented content that UTB is uniquely known for. Keep up the good work!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
This is the only place that really apologises for their site going down.
Kinda unrelated, but how do we attach bigger picture files? I wanted to share some pics and experiences but keep getting the 500kB limit problem. Is it set this way so that we blog instead? Thanks.
(16-05-2014, 10:40 AM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: This is the only place that really apologises for their site going down.

That's because we care....
(17-05-2014, 10:18 PM)RedFoxOne Wrote: Kinda unrelated, but how do we attach bigger picture files? I wanted to share some pics and experiences but keep getting the 500kB limit problem. Is it set this way so that we blog instead? Thanks.

I've raised the cap to 1MB. See if that works for you.

BlackBerry z30...my weapon of choice.
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert's post:
  • james pisano
Darn GoDaddy! :( Glad it's back and running!
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
(21-05-2014, 04:03 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: Darn GoDaddy! :( Glad it's back and running!

So Brad's new nickname is go daddy? Lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes ray689's post:
  • Robert
(21-05-2014, 09:51 AM)ray689 Wrote:
(21-05-2014, 04:03 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: Darn GoDaddy! :( Glad it's back and running!

So Brad's new nickname is go daddy? Lol

You don't want to know what I call Brad :P lol.
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"