Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next BlackDroid Device(s)
Has anyone heard rumoured availability of the next Blackdroid? I understand they will be all-touch devices.
Yes, according to TCL, next device with BlackBerry name will be all touch. I think more info is coming later this year like maybe in October.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Code name Krypton. All touch. Keeping on the alert for more info.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Good to know. My wife dropped her DTEK50 on the deck and cracked the screen. She is so hard on devices. She's damaged the screen on the last three she's had.

Any idea on specs? Will it be high end or more mid-range?
We do not know anything other than all touch. I do not believe TCL is known for high end devices. We are not sure what BBMo has decided as far as focus Customer. I have my doubts about being high end.

That's okay with me. I'm not into paying excessive dollars just so I can say I have absolute best over-spec'd device.
That's okay with me. I'm not into paying excessive dollars just so I can say I have absolute best over-spec'd device.
That's cool. But one can spen $500 for a BlackBerry or $500 for say a onePlus 5. The 5 will be more fluid, better camera and greater ram, very fast and accurate fingerprint reader, with an 835 processor and Dash Charge, unlocked. I personally think the latter is a better buy.

OnePlus 5 doesn't have CDMA that I could find.
Guess I'll stick with BlackBerry.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Why do you say the OnePlus 5 will be more fluid? Have you tried them both? Does the RAM really make that much difference or are you just tossing out specs in the hopes they mean something? Personally I would choose the KeyONE over the OnePlus for two main reasons: PKB and consistent timely security updates.