Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackBerry ($BBRY) Stock
Does anyone follow $BBRY?

I can look up the price myself, but I'm wondering if anyone can give me some context, say regarding the past 6 months and what to expect in the next 6 months.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Every day! Like the app Yahoo Finance and you can put as a favorite and it will give daily movements, historical info plus news related to BlackBerry. Feel stock can hit $20 as they have made full transition to software only company. Now it's an attractive company for possible purchase as they have a stronghold in QNX ,Enterprise software, etc Can you imagine a company like Qualcomm buying BlackBerry? For investors a killing for us supporters not sure what would happen. But the stock is a definite BUY!

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk
Posted via PRIV and or Lenovo T450

Twitter: Rico4you

Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rico4you's post:
  • james pisano
I use Stock Quote app, check every day. Doing good the last couple of weeks.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(02-06-2017, 03:39 PM)Rico4you Wrote: Every day! Like the app Yahoo Finance and you can put as a favorite and it will give daily movements, historical info plus news related to BlackBerry. Feel stock can hit $20 as they have made full transition to software only company. Now it's an attractive company for possible purchase as they have a stronghold in QNX ,Enterprise software, etc Can you imagine a company like Qualcomm buying BlackBerry? For investors a killing for us supporters not sure what would happen. But the stock is a definite BUY!

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

I will have to pick up an app like that for my Priv! I'm amazed I haven't done so already! Thanks for the info!
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • Rico4you
I get a notification every day from Google letting me know the Stocks.

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 using Tapatalk
I check manually. don't need anymore notifications.
Stock Quote is best I've found, used it for years.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(03-06-2017, 01:22 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: I check manually. don't need anymore notifications.
Stock Quote is best I've found, used it for years.

I tried Yahoo Finance and then opted for Bloomberg, which I used for years on BB10. I'll look into Stock Quote as well.