Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
site redesign
(16-05-2014, 08:34 AM)undbiter65 Wrote:
(14-05-2014, 02:17 PM)Brad Wrote: In the forums we used to frequent, their app had 'participated' so everything you added to, you could get that filtered. Tapatalk will do that with our forum now.

It will? Is Tapatalk worth it?

I personally am not a fan. It feels like a waste if you've got the app with a forum built in.
(13-05-2014, 02:24 PM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: I always thought that the word-press hosting made UI changes difficult because you are working with a pre-built platform. Not knocking the ideas Veeru, just wondering about the possibility with current hosting capabilities.

It may take a few subscriptions for the boys to get their own domain and start to implement some ideas.

Actually WP is pretty awesome in the fact that you are only limited by the amount of programming and Web design knowledge you have.
If you have none, there are thousands of plug ins available that generally work with one click :)

(14-05-2014, 11:47 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: Any chance a "participated" section could be added? That'd be awesome. I'd be more than happy

Tbh I find that feature quite useless since, it doesn't bring threads that have recently been commented on to the top, which completely defeats the purpose for me
Your blissful iGnorance may shield you from the rest of the world but it can't save you from yourself.... or Google
Where is a contact us section??
How can people send in tips?
Your blissful iGnorance may shield you from the rest of the world but it can't save you from yourself.... or Google
(18-05-2014, 07:41 PM)MiSsy Wrote:
(13-05-2014, 02:24 PM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: I always thought that the word-press hosting made UI changes difficult because you are working with a pre-built platform. Not knocking the ideas Veeru, just wondering about the possibility with current hosting capabilities.

It may take a few subscriptions for the boys to get their own domain and start to implement some ideas.

Actually WP is pretty awesome in the fact that you are only limited by the amount of programming and Web design knowledge you have.
If you have none, there are thousands of plug ins available that generally work with one click :)

(14-05-2014, 11:47 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: Any chance a "participated" section could be added? That'd be awesome. I'd be more than happy

Tbh I find that feature quite useless since, it doesn't bring threads that have recently been commented on to the top, which completely defeats the purpose for me

Useful if say, you're holding a conversation or having a discussion with another member. Perhaps it's been a while since you visited the site. And instead of having yh dig through everything you just visit your "participated" section. :)
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
Missy! You can contact us through admin@utb.com

:)