Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KEYone as Daily Driver?
Who's getting a KEYone as their DD and why?

I could see getting one as a backup to my Priv, but I can't see it supplanting my Priv.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
If I could get a KEYone, it would be my DD. I don't stock up old phones, I sell or give them away.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I am not getting a KEYone, not because I don't want one, but because I have only been using the Priv for about a year. But if I do get one, I am like DL, I am a one phone guy. I sell or give away my old ones. I do keep a back up phone, but that is a just in case worst scenario.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
I appreciate that. I was thinking of one as a backup. I'm still real happy with my Priv, but I like to have a backup. But it would probably be better if it was another Priv.

Truth is, I'd like one of every BlackBerry. I just can't afford to do that; can't justify it. LoL.
(05-05-2017, 11:46 PM)james pisano Wrote: I appreciate that. I was thinking of one as a backup. I'm still real happy with my Priv, but I like to have a backup. But it would probably be better if it was another Priv.

Truth is, I'd like one of every BlackBerry. I just can't afford to do that; can't justify it. LoL.

You and me both. I really wanted the Z30 but couldn't get Verizon to let me see one here in Louisville. They were gonna have to switch me from AT&T but they wouldn't get me a working model to try and they were not at all interested in making effort to switch me.

But this K1 is looking real good. I like that the battery lasts all day. I have never had a device do that except the old Torch slider. Even this Priv will make it to late afternoon and early evening, but I usually top it off. I get paranoid when my phone gets to 30%.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Yeah. That battery on the KEYone is a beast. My Priv is the best battery I've had so far. Even better than my Z30.

Sorry about not being able to get the Z30 newcollector, it is a great device.
Priv doesn't last all day for me, such a small difference in batteries, doubt KEYone would either.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I will buy the KEYone to be my DD. Mainly for the PKB, The Priv will stay as secondary, to stream things for me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SimpleBerryRoy's post:
  • james pisano
(06-05-2017, 04:30 AM)SimpleBerryRoy Wrote: I will buy the KEYone to be my DD. Mainly for the PKB, The Priv will stay as secondary, to stream things for me.

What do you think about the PKB on the Priv?