Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WhatsUp10 for BB10
It will be interesting to see if whatsapp will even check if BlackBerry users still use the app, cause BB10 users can use the regular android version.
If WhatsApp is dropping support for BB10, I can see them policing. They already mine every bloody thing about you. Totally worthless app anyway.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I notice that people are moving away from whatsapp to Telegram
No use for Telegram either.
(06-05-2017, 09:41 PM)SimpleBerryRoy Wrote: I notice that people are moving away from whatsapp to Telegram

People are moving away from BBM to Telegram as well. One of my BBM groups has. Got tired of the bugs and wanted something that was ad free and easy to share docs music and such and be computer / mobile device compatible.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
I'll stick with BBM, bugs and all.
Still using bbm. Only have three contacts, but still plugging along.

It won't cause issues cause it's just the Android version, it's like what I have had on my BlackBerry 10os phones for over a year, I just had to sideload Waa Fixer and Oliver added it in the download together with the app.

[quote="SimpleBerryRoy" pid='81117' dateline='1494008882']
It will be interesting to see if whatsapp will even check if BlackBerry users still use the app, cause BB10 users can use the regular android version.
[/quote. But if they don't sideload Waa Fixer then whatsapp won't work without it. Waa Fixer is what sends the pictures and videos. Have no clue how or whatever it does to fix it.

Anyone have a link? Can't find in BlackBerry World