Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stickers are gaining popularity... on other platforms?
I just saw an ad, ending in "say it with stickers" I was about to jump up at the sight of the BlackBerry logo, but to my surprise, it turned out to be an iPhone ad!?

Maybe we should get going with history-proofing before the "Apple invented/poplarized it" bandwagon starts rolling. I hadn't heard the word "stickers" associated with any other messaging system besides BBM before today.
[-] The following 1 user Likes m3mb3rsh1p's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
It's the texting app for the iPhone 7. It's actually pretty cool looking.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
And the ads suck rocks.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
BBM released a TV ad for Indonesia this week on BBM Stickers
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
Here's the link for our blog post on it: http://utbblogs.com/new-bbm-stickers-ad-...nesian-tv/
(22-04-2017, 12:39 PM)Wayno Wrote: BBM released a TV ad for Indonesia this week on BBM Stickers
Sweet!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
(22-04-2017, 10:35 AM)m3mb3rsh1p Wrote: I just saw an ad, ending in "say it with stickers" I was about to jump up at the sight of the BlackBerry logo, but to my surprise, it turned out to be an iPhone ad!?

Maybe we should get going with history-proofing before the "Apple invented/poplarized it" bandwagon starts rolling. I hadn't heard the word "stickers" associated with any other messaging system besides BBM before today.
I have spoken to a girl who used Android who seemed to be familiar with the term "stickers" before she downloaded BBM. That doesn't mean BlackBerry didn't invent the term, though.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
BBM use stickers in the most efficient way.