Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your secret app ?
I use Viira on my Classic. I have 100's of notes and todo's in it. I have about 2MB of user data in it. While its not secret, it is not an app I let anyone into. Its got lots of data in there that I don't share with anyone; for my book, or business, or whatever.

I love BB10 for this. I have a little computer with a great app on it, that I know is encrypted and password protected. I can project this screen onto a bigger one with SlimPort out, and even use an external keyboard with it. I can backup this data to a Windows machine, or another BB10 device, quite efficiently. Ideally, the DEV will get his crap together and get the app up to spec for BlackDroid so I can use it on my Priv, but either way, I'll always have this little computer, my BlackBerry Classic.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • newcollector
Nice story James
I think I began waxing poetically. LoL.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Good one James
It's a secret.. Lol İmage

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
I made the UTB App, didn't like looking at the orange Tapatalk App lol.

Nice. You made it for forums ?
Yes it takes me to Tapatalk, all it does is changes the Tapatalk App to whatever you want I used a UTB picture for the app. Icon changer from the play store is what you need, works grear.

Pretty nice
[-] The following 1 user Likes SimpleBerryRoy's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(24-04-2017, 03:08 AM)SimpleBerryRoy Wrote: Pretty nice

I was able to find away to make the apps I make get notifications, check out UTB App now :) it's called Awesome Icons in the Play Store.